曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Fergie pleased with start 弗帅对开局感到开心

Fergie pleased with start 弗帅对开局感到开心

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 q. g$ L5 H  v

% \, g, S( S6 h: G% A! S) l曼联在线·球迷地带Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was naturally pleased after seeing his side kick off their UEFA Champions League campaign with a win over Sporting Lisbon.
, V* {' ]% O& }! C* ]Cristiano Ronaldo's 62nd minute header separated the sides as The Red Devils left Estadio Jose Alvalade with all three points. www.imanutd.com% c. Y* y7 P0 S# X5 {3 F# h# j
Ferguson was delighted United opened the group with a win and was especially pleased with their improved second half display in Lisbon. 曼联在线·球迷地带) ?/ m: v* L5 ^  C0 q- w9 W
"I think that winning your first game away from home sets the tone for us," Ferguson told Sky Sports.
! T9 J$ i( U' B3 V. U: K% w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Ourselves and Roma have three points and we've really got a good start and that's important.
$ }: T4 Y1 z4 e' g; _www.imanutd.com"We looked to improve our game in the second half with more penetration and I think we did, we played well in the second half. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, j4 k1 s1 l& F2 e) ^9 ]
"Tonight our tactical play in the main was very good. They had some opportunities on the edge of the box but never opened us up. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" m6 f) m2 X9 Y- a
"That was the plan, to make sure we could contain them the best we could. Second half we had far more penetration and we had purpose about us." 曼联在线·球迷地带, v0 A8 C+ d! ]) G  O! p0 u2 S
Ronaldo was pleased with his match-winning contribution, but expressed some sadness at scoring the winning goal against his former club. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., U$ v* w1 C' t% ]! {# M  t
"I feel good to be honest," he said. "These are my colours - red. I need to play for this team.
- B6 e6 Y- q: r0 t0 f7 }www.imanutd.com"I like Sporting, they are my second home. I'm a little bit sad, but the most important thing is Manchester, because they are my team.
( \, g' P4 S, ?) u1 I1 p2 f曼联在线·球迷地带"(Sporting fans) are very important for me because they helped me a lot when I played here. 曼联在线·球迷地带: R3 g' [( e( U$ b8 H$ t4 W3 q4 e
"I didn't celebrate because I didn't think it was fair, but I'm happy for the victory and the three points.
  ^: Q/ x) l, e2 y! A+ F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."It's always important to win. Obviously Manchester plays everywhere to win. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 T+ f3 D1 P6 b6 @
"Sporting played very well too. It was a fantastic game. Everyone enjoyed it and the result was very fair because Manchester played better.
  u3 {6 p  R# P$ i0 q6 P专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."It's a perfect night. I scored. I win, this is my second home and I think it's a fantastic night for me and Manchester United."
; o8 E3 Z# Y# g9 O! I. {; Awww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) F/ c7 R. V0 z) n
2 K( c* i' z9 |. |( u- H1 c8 f
www.imanutd.com/ \! A5 r% R" b0 r( U- B
曼联在线·球迷地带& s( c2 F& V# {; ^( e* p2 x: A
曼联主教练弗格森对队伍能在欧冠杯首场小组赛打败里斯本竞技队而取得很好的开局感到开心。
6 D6 u6 W" ]% B5 i3 s5 p1 `& _www.imanutd.comC罗在第62分钟的头球破门帮助红魔曼联队在里斯本全取三分。  y' R# Z! ~. I4 ^+ @+ X
弗格森对曼联能取得好开局而感到高兴,尤其是队伍能在该场比赛的下半场的突出表现。
+ A( A, j2 w; L5 [* w弗格说:”能在第一场客场比赛取得胜利是很关键的,我们以及罗马都能取得好开局对我们来说是很重要。我们希望在下半场对球员的渗透力进行改善,而我们做到了,我们下半场表现很好。大致上来讲,我们的队形保持得很好,他们有一些机会但并不能打开我们的大门。那就是我们的计划,就是防守稳定。下半场时我们比较有渗透力,我们比较有目标。”
, r: T2 g) D( n% @7 z6 u/ l& E6 ^C罗对自己能帮助队伍取得胜利感到开心,但也表示自己打破母队的大门感到有点伤心。
5 _1 B8 M4 F2 c+ V( U; c. k - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站C罗说:”老实说我感到开心,我的颜色是红色,我需要为这支球队效劳。我也喜欢里斯本竞技队,它是我第二个家。虽然我感到伤心,但最重要的是曼联,因为我效力于曼联。里斯本的球迷对我来说很重要,因为当我还在里斯本效力时,他们帮助我很多。进球后我不庆祝,因为我觉得这对他们不公平,但我对这场胜利以及三分感到开心。胜利是很重要的,很明显地曼联希望到那儿都能取得胜利。里斯本竞技队也发挥的很出色,大家都很享受这场比赛,而最终的成绩也是公平的,因为曼联表现得比较好。这是个完美的晚上,我进球了,我胜利了,而这是我第二个家,我认为这对我以及曼联都是个完美的一晚。”
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!