曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克没有自满 Carrick not complacent

卡里克没有自满 Carrick not complacent

0 O6 i! _: b; v% L9 ?, C% f  Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Michael Carrick insists the Reds won't rest on the laurels of victory over Liverpool, even if Sunday's win has sealed United's status as strong title favourites.www.imanutd.com, p( ~: r; s$ g5 H8 ~" h
曼联在线·球迷地带8 _' K1 l, h' \# b( ^3 j
The midfielder believes the fixture list still looks difficult, telling MUTV: "We’re playing well at the moment but we’ve still got a tough run-in and it’s not going to be easy.
3 {( g; @2 J* D' o6 Ewww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' Q; h$ F+ a2 Q* S+ c
"We’re not getting carried away by any means but we’re happy with our position. Three or four weeks ago we were a few points behind Arsenal and aware that we needed to get points on the board fairly quickly. 8 r9 {0 a; M9 T8 C+ W
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* ~6 k: s) W, B+ p, E- K) O0 J7 a
"We’ve managed to do that and obviously Arsenal have slipped up a little bit and opened the door for us."
5 S# ?5 r# ?, y. e2 i4 b2 Cwww.imanutd.com
/ M" v' d$ H; H, V8 A1 ?" owww.imanutd.comWhen United opened the door against Liverpool, the identity of the first scorer caught Carrick by surprise.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 S" L1 o$ i9 ^/ k" i) d

8 v0 T0 ]8 K$ F' u"It was mad to see Wes (Brown) up there, I was a bit shocked it was him when the goal went in," he laughed.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ O0 z9 I8 z/ {3 g3 `/ r1 u
& ~: L; y  c" w
"It means a lot to Wes to score against Liverpool, being a local lad, and his goal got us up and running. We played some good football after that."
1 ~8 q, E. K) m: W& {4 M: B0 K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com) E9 M" y) c0 H( Z
For all the good football and goalscoring opportunities created, United had to endure a long wait for the security of a second strike. As comfortable as the Reds seemed to be against the ten men of Liverpool, Michael admits a few doubts were starting to creep in as a rack of chances went begging.
/ i4 `0 @* ~1 c1 }! a2 \, `专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ G8 Z% E2 S6 f+ U/ X3 N
"Cristiano had a great chance - just before he scored the second goal - and you think is it going to be one of those days?" confessed Carrick.
$ l$ @- G8 \  P& m7 D) ^$ a  {1 g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
" f) Q# p6 [( r6 I% }曼联在线·球迷地带"Sometimes the longer it goes on the harder it becomes and Liverpool were just beginning to have a half-decent spell in the game, getting a few free-kicks and things.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 M0 d* Q0 ?  N# J6 o9 l! @5 q
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 E6 r% N# |5 |1 m) z3 n
"The game can be on a knife-edge until you get that crucial second goal. Once we got that we could relax and enjoy the game a bit more and then Nani’s goal capped things off for us."% |1 E9 R6 {: A2 s% K0 {8 h
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( R* S* z/ V, s* x1 V* s
卡里克强调,在击败利物浦后,曼联将继续前进。
4 X6 }/ R6 @9 d) R& q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联中场相信,未来的冠军争夺战仍会十分激烈,他告诉曼联电视:“现在我们发挥很好,但是我们仍需经历连场恶战,这并不会轻松。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  X0 a6 s4 r+ W2 G* q6 Y1 Y; M3 y
“我们不能有任何的松懈,但是我们对目前的位置感到满意。3或4周之前,我们落后阿森纳一些分数,我们知道我们必须尽快抢分。”
" {! _$ V" v  p5 ]* p( Q曼联在线·球迷地带“我已经做到,当然,这跟阿森纳失分有关,这令我们后来居上。”
3 `& z+ }1 A! g8 ]www.imanutd.com“看到布朗进球令人感到很疯狂,当他进球时,我感到很惊讶。”卡里克笑道。
/ `) E5 x; _0 Z. ]+ w曼联在线·球迷地带“在对阵利物浦的比赛中进球对布朗来说意义重大,作为本地人,他的进球给予我们很大鼓舞。在他进球之后,我们踢出精彩的足球。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 L5 r& m% q* W
在布朗进球后,曼联在44分钟之后才打进第二球,卡里克承认,红魔在这段时间内浪费了很多机会。www.imanutd.com. u& \0 }2 G' \% ^+ H8 b
“罗纳尔多在进球前有一次黄金机会,这是我们今天浪费的机会之一。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 ^* N% V2 z; s$ A, b
“有时候,越长时间无法进球,形势就会变得越困难。利物浦也获得一些机会,他们的任意球有一定威胁。直到我们打进第二球我们才锁定了胜局。一旦你取得第二粒进球,你就可以放松下来更享受比赛,之后纳尼的进球很容易就出现了。”

曼联加油...一定能夺得冠军!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!