曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克没有自满 Carrick not complacent

卡里克没有自满 Carrick not complacent

3 j% [6 J; N9 i7 S# p" \3 k( h
Michael Carrick insists the Reds won't rest on the laurels of victory over Liverpool, even if Sunday's win has sealed United's status as strong title favourites.
( {/ R) ~8 u2 N- V7 L  e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
9 ~! `6 D) |& t. ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The midfielder believes the fixture list still looks difficult, telling MUTV: "We’re playing well at the moment but we’ve still got a tough run-in and it’s not going to be easy. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 A9 p3 |# ~0 Y$ Q1 @) f
www.imanutd.com8 V4 M+ y# C  w: F! E5 ~
"We’re not getting carried away by any means but we’re happy with our position. Three or four weeks ago we were a few points behind Arsenal and aware that we needed to get points on the board fairly quickly. - L9 V5 i0 i1 @# i; w0 c
$ X: G( J  o9 Z* J. I+ f
"We’ve managed to do that and obviously Arsenal have slipped up a little bit and opened the door for us."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) e5 I# }$ E8 k" |2 e* @
; f6 a- Z- l6 O1 ~# R
When United opened the door against Liverpool, the identity of the first scorer caught Carrick by surprise.www.imanutd.com1 @2 ]( ]1 Y! y, A

B4 y: s2 y8 R( O/ L$ W曼联在线·球迷地带"It was mad to see Wes (Brown) up there, I was a bit shocked it was him when the goal went in," he laughed.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" i; {4 `7 P, o

# I  j# @* s( V  y0 z6 j3 s0 @1 W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"It means a lot to Wes to score against Liverpool, being a local lad, and his goal got us up and running. We played some good football after that."
4 i4 G+ ]1 j) i - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 ?/ u9 r2 [9 ?$ U5 K
For all the good football and goalscoring opportunities created, United had to endure a long wait for the security of a second strike. As comfortable as the Reds seemed to be against the ten men of Liverpool, Michael admits a few doubts were starting to creep in as a rack of chances went begging.
6 \) d: Z4 I8 ]6 c; g! L3 z+ T/ b1 R - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* _* E8 f4 A8 B8 M* a
"Cristiano had a great chance - just before he scored the second goal - and you think is it going to be one of those days?" confessed Carrick.
# X. m' O. |" X% W# I. X
- O1 V8 D4 K+ l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Sometimes the longer it goes on the harder it becomes and Liverpool were just beginning to have a half-decent spell in the game, getting a few free-kicks and things.
# v* U7 Q* Q" F9 d( r, Y/ Q- bwww.imanutd.com2 F' ~' F$ ?; l
"The game can be on a knife-edge until you get that crucial second goal. Once we got that we could relax and enjoy the game a bit more and then Nani’s goal capped things off for us."
4 P# G# l  z  ^- V5 d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 P: a0 b; _" O  J- y
卡里克强调,在击败利物浦后,曼联将继续前进。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 _0 K" K8 j% V0 n3 `6 K! V4 e, \
曼联中场相信,未来的冠军争夺战仍会十分激烈,他告诉曼联电视:“现在我们发挥很好,但是我们仍需经历连场恶战,这并不会轻松。”, w! D$ F- v9 z3 |
“我们不能有任何的松懈,但是我们对目前的位置感到满意。3或4周之前,我们落后阿森纳一些分数,我们知道我们必须尽快抢分。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 c9 U: X) k5 \: H
“我已经做到,当然,这跟阿森纳失分有关,这令我们后来居上。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 ~3 G- R4 ~9 o4 R# E
“看到布朗进球令人感到很疯狂,当他进球时,我感到很惊讶。”卡里克笑道。
9 F- \) N8 W4 E1 I6 j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“在对阵利物浦的比赛中进球对布朗来说意义重大,作为本地人,他的进球给予我们很大鼓舞。在他进球之后,我们踢出精彩的足球。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  C, o6 K* f7 f% Y4 f; Z
在布朗进球后,曼联在44分钟之后才打进第二球,卡里克承认,红魔在这段时间内浪费了很多机会。www.imanutd.com7 S3 i# H, L( T, b  C! V8 j% r
“罗纳尔多在进球前有一次黄金机会,这是我们今天浪费的机会之一。”
& Q0 `, @1 V, O“有时候,越长时间无法进球,形势就会变得越困难。利物浦也获得一些机会,他们的任意球有一定威胁。直到我们打进第二球我们才锁定了胜局。一旦你取得第二粒进球,你就可以放松下来更享受比赛,之后纳尼的进球很容易就出现了。”