曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森准备好花钱引援 Boss ready to spend

弗格森准备好花钱引援 Boss ready to spend

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 u- `8 N- N- j+ O
United may be embroiled in a fascinating climax to the current campaign, but Sir Alex Ferguson is already planning to strengthen his squad for next season.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 s  W, y2 j. C, ~
The United manager has assembled a squad of sufficient strength in depth to challenge for the Premier League and Champions League this term, but he has earmarked areas which need further reinforcements. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 e' U/ P/ b* h" j- v
"I don't need to spend, but I will," Sir Alex is quoted as saying in the News of the World. "I think there is an area where we are short and we can stock up on that a bit.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! x. N6 L! |- i  J$ T
"It is not easy getting the best players here. But we have to because when you have a lot of quality in your squad you have to be absolutely correct on who you bring in.
* M% @: v: _% S2 Y* K  b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"A player has a chance to come to a club like United and he would say 'that's my challenge to be in the team.' That's what good players do." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 M, ^8 D. e; N* G$ G! t
Sir Alex brought in Owen Hargreaves, Carlos Tevez, Anderson and Nani last summer and, after the quartet's unquestionable success this season, the Scot admits he will have one eye on the future when he re-enters the transfer market.www.imanutd.com- q- |, a3 O* Y6 `6 E
"I don't think I will bring in as many as last season and if we buy players it will probably be young ones," he said. "This year Tevez, Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson have been really fantastic for us. Those four players have made a big contribution to our season."
% o! n6 @4 K9 f" |9 Z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
* h# X( ^: i' r) B, X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联也许会在本赛季达到一个巅峰,不过弗格森已经准备好计划下赛季的引援行动。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 ^% f9 C) K+ x) Q
本赛季,曼联拥有一套足以争夺英超和冠军联赛冠军的强大阵容,但是弗格森透露,在今夏他将会继续引援。曼联在线·球迷地带' F0 g) q3 O* O* F# o1 s: }
“我不需要花钱引援,但是我将会这样做。”世界新闻报引用了弗格森的话。“我觉得我们阵中有某些位置比较薄弱,我们应该引援填补这些位置。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 ~: z$ x! l  f
“要签下最好的球员并不容易,但是我们必须这样做,因为当你已经拥有一套很有实力的阵容时,你必须确保你引进的球员绝对恰当。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: S6 Z6 b6 v: V
“一名球员有机会加盟像曼联这样的俱乐部时,他可能会说‘加入这支球队对我来说是一个挑战’,这样球员就是好球员。”
/ R6 @$ E  H3 C$ h - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站弗格森在去年夏天引进了哈格里夫斯、特维斯、安德森和纳尼,他们四人在本赛季都十分成功,弗格森承认,在今夏的引援行动中,他将会把目光放到未来。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( I0 _- m6 t: M" l  ~+ R: f
“我不认为我需要引进跟上赛季一样多的新球员,如果我买人,那么他将会是年轻球员。本赛季,特维斯、哈格里夫斯、纳尼和安德森的表现都很出色,这四名球员都作出很大的奉献。”

应该引进一名中锋吧。。。
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

边后卫才是当务之急········

边后卫才是当务之急
我的降生或许冥冥之中早已注定了今生你我的联系……我将永远追随着你—永不褪色的红魔“曼联”!

前锋,还要边卫
8 b/ m1 k. `/ q+ v* |曼联在线·球迷地带虽然中场人多,可是还是欣赏维罗索
道苦雙境逢魔災,神降人間末世臨;雲渡仙境共淪陷,九州殘生欲還真。
絃首朱武逆天行,三教先天挽狂瀾;劍途再現風之痕,梵天終要會棄天!

对啊。两个边后位才是最重要的引援
永远的红魔

引进一位拿冠军奖杯的人才是关键。