曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

西尔维斯的欢迎切尔西的挑战 Silvestre welcomes Chelsea challenge

西尔维斯的欢迎切尔西的挑战 Silvestre welcomes Chelsea challenge

译自 espnstarwww.imanutd.com7 o, Z! [: X( [% X3 u0 c
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 H* b3 \0 w4 x# p0 ~3 f1 z# G

# ]6 i/ d5 Y" B% z$ x* A

MANCHESTER - Manchester United defender Mikael Silvestre is relishing the end-of-season showdown with Chelsea.

United are level on points with the Blues at the top of the Barclays Premier League and will face them in the Champions League final in Moscow on May 21. Sir Alex Ferguson's side have a vastly superior goal difference in the league and look to have the easier run-in, with games against West Ham at Old Trafford tomorrow and Wigan away the following week. Silvestre, who returned to the side in the Champions League against Roma last month after seven months out with a knee injury, is looking forward to playing his part in the run-in. He said: "I have been working hard to get back in shape and anything that happens from now until the end of the season is a big bonus for me. "In football, you can lose everything or win everything. It is really important we do our job until the end and win the double." Alan Curbishley insists West Ham will not be at Old Trafford just to make up the numbers. "The whole world will be watching the game on Saturday and we want to show what we can do," he said. "It is uncanny how the fixtures have worked out, similar to last year - although this time the tables have turned somewhat. "The Premier League has been massively competitive, there are no 'gimmes'." 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* S# }4 Z+ l- D1 h8 ~. G

7 l$ E/ |: R/ I7 |  w, g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 X% M9 Q$ N( G1 r( o

% Q- J& ~9 x; f7 q- u# k4 i6 x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联后卫西尔维斯特已将眼光放在了与切尔西在赛季末的决战上。
' r4 C% m/ Q7 i0 T2 P- m" ywww.imanutd.com曼联和切尔西在英超联赛积分榜上同分,同时两队将于5月21日在莫斯科进行欧洲冠军联赛决赛的对决。 www.imanutd.com% E; }, a/ S) `" V. M$ ?
弗格森的球队在联赛中有着巨大的净胜球优势,而接下来的对手分别是本周末主场对阵西汉姆以及下周客场挑战维纲,因此联赛的冲刺看上去更为容易。 曼联在线·球迷地带2 [5 }7 a$ Q  `/ h2 j3 F
在由于膝伤缺阵了7个月之久之后,西尔维斯特在上个月对阵罗马时复出,现在,他期望自己能够在球队冲刺时发挥自己的作用。
6 R6 N& x: g) r: }% [: m* ^他说:“为了回到场上我一直非常努力,而从现在到赛季结束,发生的任何事情对我来讲都可以说是巨大的奖励。
& Z4 O# g3 {7 x" U& h3 e在足球场上,你可以输掉一切,也可以赢得所有。对我们来说,重要的是要坚持做好自己的工作,尽力去赢得双冠。”
( t# f- Z/ s; E1 D3 E! @: ?曼联在线·球迷地带西汉姆主帅科比什利强调西汉姆来到老特拉福德可不是来凑数而已。 曼联在线·球迷地带+ ?! N. a; j) p9 w" z. O& }8 d8 S
全世界都将关注周六的比赛,我们想要告诉大家我们可以取得好结果。”他说。 7 N0 T* B& m2 h0 V% P. G: ]  D
比赛的结果难以预计,和去年的情形差不多--当然去年的时候相比积分榜的形式还是有些改变。
9 l8 o+ t* t7 f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.英超的竞争极为激烈,在这里可没有送分一说。”
+ n" t6 ?8 P: F! t) B4 _. `- A曼联在线·球迷地带
1 n1 ^, S4 b5 Y, V% ^, H9 P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
% R! _4 D$ v, y7 w: p  @5 M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-5-2 14:06 编辑 ]

让切尔西明白谁才是英超的老大

Silvestre复出后状态很好哈~!