曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

媒体消息:埃弗拉续约 Evra Extends With United

媒体消息:埃弗拉续约 Evra Extends With United

译自 Goal.com
2 k8 B6 h* l. B) \( f5 _ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ R; Y5 V# x+ V; t4 I; r3 U
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  R! R5 ?3 }$ [7 Z8 n/ R' N
According to the latest reports emanating from England, French full-back Patrice Evra has agreed to a new four-year deal with Manchester United.
& \- Q" Y! o. E曼联在线·球迷地带The 27-year-old and his agent are reported to have agreed to a new £55,000 per week deal after a long meeting with United chief executive David Gill on Thursday, according to the Daily Mail early on Saturday.曼联在线·球迷地带1 c* J6 _: d8 J
Evra’s contract at Old Trafford was due to expire at the end of next deal, and there had been growing concern that talks had reached an impasse.曼联在线·球迷地带5 B  W5 ^& E1 }# I( R+ @. Q
The barn-storming side-back had recently raised the stakes by declaring that a "a lot of clubs" are after his signature, but now the Milans of the world will have to take their search elsewhere专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 J2 ]4 x2 b, W8 |- P* c' X
Evra is currently preparing for France's Euro 2008 campaign, which has them pitted in the group of death along with Netherlands, Romania and increasingly fierce rivals Italy. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 ~* E$ p2 l; R  A9 W+ z
www.imanutd.com0 J  h  o. K/ ^* o. H
根据来自英格兰的最新消息,法国全能后卫埃弗拉已经接受了曼联提供的4年的新合同。曼联在线·球迷地带5 E9 e( Y7 N. S
据报道,这位27岁的球员和他的经纪人同意了每周5.5万镑的新合同,根据每日邮报报道,协议是经过周四与曼联CEO大卫吉尔经过长时间讨论后达成的。
/ R: g; a( x3 y7 p1 y曼联在线·球迷地带埃弗拉原来的合同本将在下赛季后到期,而谈判陷入僵局的消息曾让人越来越焦虑。
+ Z0 M  @  w, R$ M; I, {曼联在线·球迷地带这位强力边后卫曾威胁到有“非常多的俱乐部”在追求他,不过现在看来米兰等俱乐部只能另请高明了。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 I, Q) g$ u& H' z7 m4 i
埃弗拉目前正随法国队一起备战2008年欧洲杯,法国队深陷死亡之组,同组的有荷兰、罗马尼亚以及和他们梁子越结越深的意大利队。

呵呵,好消息!不过我们还需要一个边后卫,以防万一啊!

等官方。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..