曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

内维尔期望与布朗竞争 Neville eyes battle with Brown

内维尔期望与布朗竞争 Neville eyes battle with Brown

译自官网
+ v! Y$ |1 C% q! Z$ Z

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ E/ E6 a" y. O. I
Gary Neville is braced for the most important pre-season of his United career.
* i7 b' Z9 S  W1 N. H$ E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The defender not only has to prove his fitness after missing almost the entire 2007/08 campaign, he also to oust the man who replaced him as the Reds' regular right-back.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  `& O, j% \/ n
"I've got a number of challenges ahead of me and the ultimate one is to try and get back into that team ahead of Wes (Brown)," said Gary, in an exclusive interview with MUTV./ _6 U, ], P5 X1 C8 ?2 e0 S& o
"That's going to be hard for me given the way Wes performed last season. I would say he was in our top two or three most consistent players. He was fantastic throughout the season and deserved all the success he got.
* P4 g/ E0 t6 _' O4 { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"I can talk about my injuries and being out for 12 months, but Wes has had two cruciate ligament injuries and been out for 12 months twice. I know now where he was during those years and I appreciate how difficult it is. And even though Wes is younger than me, he is a great example to me of how you come back into the team after an injury."
, K3 t. s! Q/ V6 i专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Neville's bid to get back into the team starts on Wednesday when the Reds reconvene at Carrington, initially without the men who represented their countries at Euro 2008.! M: K; C9 y. v" j  A) s( W) z) g
"Pre-season is hugely important for every player but this time it's massive for me as I try to break into a team that's won the Double," said Gary. "And it's an even greater challenge than normal for the team as we try to repeat the success of last season."
9 `% E7 z: H4 ?4 j1 A4 Y3 m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
  t7 M6 Z. L: m' y! d4 ?, U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
% Q* _$ [1 a" V9 l- D4 A加里内维尔振作精神,为了他在曼联生涯中最重要的一次季前训练。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! O( \) P! U; W' H+ v
这位后卫不仅要证明他在缺席了几乎整个07/08赛季后已然恢复健康,他还需要夺回被夺走的主力右后卫的位置。
6 Z& M* c) q' Q% E$ ?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我曾经接受过不少挑战,而最重要的便是努力从维斯布朗那里抢回我的位置,”加里在接受曼联电视台的独家专访时说。: Z1 j2 t1 u! u' c
考虑到布朗上个赛季的表现,这(夺回主力的目标)对我很困难,我承认他是球队中顶尖的两三个一直稳定的球员,他上个赛季表现太出色了,成功也是他应得的。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! y  ^2 |; n* Q- M4 C: [
我的伤病使我缺席了整整一年,不过布朗曾经有两次十字韧带伤势,每次都让他离开了整整12个月。我现在明白了他那些年的感受,我真的明白这有多么痛苦,虽然他比我年轻,不过他对我来说是一个很好的榜样,他告诉我如何从伤病中走回来。
) R$ g7 V8 [- e( n2 D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.内维尔将会在周三回到球队中,那时球队将在卡灵顿训练中心第一次集合,参加了欧洲杯的队员则不用前往。
9 w& F7 j4 Q  w  B, E: Ewww.imanutd.com季前训练对每个人来说都极为重要,而这次他对我来说更为重大,因为我要加入的是一只双冠王球队,”加里说,“而比平常更为困难的挑战是我们将会努力重演上赛季的辉煌。”
1 I! F/ w: ]# H3 \: Twww.imanutd.com/ N) n: G% G3 |0 O9 [+ W4 t

加队和布朗都不容易,他们都是曼联的骄傲

这就是所谓的板凳深度啊~!www.imanutd.com. |' C$ @0 @, V9 L$ X/ V
绝对的好事~!