曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

媒体:奎洛兹可能同意入主葡萄牙 Ferguson’s No 2 ‘has said Yes to Portugal’

媒体:奎洛兹可能同意入主葡萄牙 Ferguson’s No 2 ‘has said Yes to Portugal’

译自 《每日邮报》
+ w5 H$ o! `4 G1 I6 ]6 g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
+ y& d6 B% u6 K3 q/ p$ G7 a! v

9 ~2 m: W) O# w2 q& Z
Manchester United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz was last night weighing up a £1.5million-a-year offer to become coach of Portugal. 曼联在线·球迷地带% d# l2 _) B. ?! r7 c0 e! H
Officials of the Portuguese Football Federation were in Manchester last night and reports in Lisbon claimed Queiroz has accepted the post.
" v) U  B+ g0 O. b. ^Those reports remain unconfirmed but the offer to Queiroz is concrete and the highly-rated coach must now decide whether to stay at Old Trafford or take control of his own national side in the run-up to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
- F# A. w; F2 x3 m. g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛United manager Sir Alex Ferguson credits his assistant with guiding the club to last season's successes in the Barclays Premier League and the Champions League and will instruct his board to do everything they can to keep Queiroz.www.imanutd.com$ U; H! B2 K) V3 Q) p0 y. i
But Queiroz, who was born in the then-Portuguese colony of Mozambique, will certainly be tempted by the chance to become his own boss once again for the first time since his ill-fated year in charge of Real Madrid in 2003-04.9 \3 U  O& Z& G! E2 t
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 D3 ~( U0 X6 p# B3 S. z% }9 G5 K

9 i2 N( A) P. ^7 H9 @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联助理教练卡洛斯奎洛兹昨晚一直在考虑葡萄牙方面提出的150万英镑年薪的条件。
6 h- K' N7 ^9 ]" h7 Ewww.imanutd.com葡萄牙足协官员昨晚抵达曼彻斯特,而来自里斯本的消息称奎洛兹已经同意上岗。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# ?  B& ^; X! x, M8 a' J
这个报道并没有得到证实,不过报价确实已经提出,这位著名的教练必须考虑一下是留在老特拉福德还是接手国家队冲击2010年南非世界杯。
" H. \! O7 D! D2 L9 q: Lwww.imanutd.com曼联主教练弗格森赞扬奎洛兹帮助曼联在上赛季取得了英超和欧冠的冠军,并告知董事会要尽一切力量留下奎洛兹。
/ I/ F" ^- A/ @! D曼联在线·球迷地带可以想见,出生在莫桑比克(那里曾是葡萄牙的殖民地)的奎洛兹这次会受到巨大的诱惑,他上次主教练的经历是在0304赛季的皇马,不过那次执教以失败告终。
' h0 X: W6 P! d1 z2 u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
# F: z# U/ t6 S1 ~& x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

走了让那个荷兰教练来当助理教练

范芭撕藤?不会吧!人家回来吗?

我看又是报纸意淫 看新赛季吧 要是他真的走了 我一辈子BS他 当初要不是爵爷看得起他 原谅了他 他能回来吗?他能得到那么多荣誉吗?

C罗没得炒了,主角又换人了...