曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森要求更多进步 Boss eyes improvement

弗格森要求更多进步 Boss eyes improvement

译自官网曼联在线·球迷地带" x4 o( e* V+ l0 L& T( P
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. X" S+ A- x9 c  w3 S0 Z$ A# F

0 p2 }) q7 ~& h5 {4 u! Hwww.imanutd.comUnited's clutch of burgeoning young talents has Sir Alex Ferguson in confident mood ahead of the new campaign.
2 \0 L/ I6 ?3 P4 |& H/ F5 v2 s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Although the likes of Nani and Anderson shone last term alongside the ever-improving Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo, the United manager fully expects further improvement from them in the coming months and years.
5 f2 }; w! R; n' r6 }* _www.imanutd.com"I think we’ve got a good team and there’s some development still to come.," he said. "There are some young players who for a period last season did very well, and for a period showed their youthfulness by being inconsistent. Those young players will come on a bundle now.( g) G# p) d2 t. E1 U1 |
"That triumph of winning the league and the European Cup can only help us. Players like Anderson, Nani, Rooney and Ronaldo will emerge from that without doubt, and be really top players for us. We’re pleased at their progress."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& k' z* x) |3 {8 E, f4 D
The betterment of those youngsters will allow Sir Alex to sustain his side's success, although he insists old guards such as Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes still bring plenty to the table, despite being 34 and 33 respectively.
6 D+ p( _# D+ g! u! y1 U# f9 n8 ^"Giggs still gives us a bit of real quality," said the manager. "He won’t play every game, but if he can give me 25 games of real quality - which he can do because he’s looked after himself and doesn’t carry any weight - then that can still keep us at the forefront in terms of players who can decide matches.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) u9 B& X) q5 m5 c
"Anderson and Nani will improve and that’s the reason we bought them; to replace Giggs and Scholes in the long term. Scholes without question will give us another couple of years at the top level. Age-wise we’re good, those are my only two concerns."
1 c0 m. ~7 v& k8 O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Sir Alex knows his side will face stern challenges at home and abroad to retain the Double this season, and he expects the usual suspects of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool to pose the domestic questions. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: g1 m, ?1 f/ e3 r4 h
"I don’t see anyone outside emerging so strongly that they’re going to interrupt that four," he said. "You expect Liverpool to buy players, and Arsenal have shown their hand and bought Nasri and the young boy Ramsey. They (Chelsea) will obviously be up there too, and I expect the same ones."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." z& F" K& M+ K
曼联在线·球迷地带7 A/ |  F! `" p/ h: p2 i% i8 F
www.imanutd.com: ~  Z- K: B- T% F5 {) S
在曼联迅速成长的青年才俊让弗格森在面对新战役时保持很自信的态度。www.imanutd.com( I! v  S, q7 a* a5 B: k
在过去的赛季,纳尼和安德森,随着已经成长起来的鲁尼和C罗,有着非常闪耀的表现,而弗格森期待着他们在接下来的时光中能够更进一大步。
- I) ?  M5 [% ^& @曼联在线·球迷地带我认为我们已经有了一支不错的球队,而且还将有一些发展,”他说。“有些年轻人上赛季在一段时间内都表现得很好,不过有些时候还是展现了他们的不成熟、不稳定。这些年轻球员将会进步很多。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* L+ p* Q* s* o/ K8 {& c7 J9 E) c
在英超和欧冠的胜利对我们有利无弊,像安德森、纳尼、鲁尼和罗纳尔多这样的球员将会在这些经历中成长起来,成为我们真正的顶级球员。我们对他们的进步感到高兴。”
+ z# @: G6 T7 d$ O0 p3 G& Owww.imanutd.com年轻球员的进步将会帮助弗格森维持辉煌,他还强调像即将34和33岁的吉格斯和斯科尔斯这样的老球员依然会为球队贡献很多。曼联在线·球迷地带1 a1 l) i# H+ h& V( J2 r" H8 d
吉格森依然会为我们带来特殊的品质,”弗格森说,“他不会参与每一场比赛,不过他至少能有25次出场,他可以做到,因为他把自己照顾得很好,没有变胖,这样的话,他依然是能够帮助我们决定比赛的关键球员。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 p& U& e6 x" E
安德森和纳尼将会进步,我们买他们也是看中了他们的潜力,在将来替代吉格斯和斯科尔斯,斯科尔斯毫无疑问将会继续以巅峰状态帮助我们几年。”) [' Y( v1 B( q( W* x
弗格森爵士清楚,要卫冕双冠他们将面临严酷的挑战,他预计切尔西、阿森纳和利物浦将继续成为曼联在国内联赛的主要竞争对手。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 G! E0 e% G- y% b7 w
我认为其他四强之外球队会搅局。”他说,“利物浦将会买人,而阿森纳已经展示了他们的手段,他们签下了纳斯里和拉姆塞。切尔西显然会参与竞争,我预计一切都将没有变化。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- p, l/ E9 I3 c( Z( {' v, r

" C+ Z/ `, R" H& c) C, N: t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

: {# O" r9 ~, s$ J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
5 i5 P6 l( A$ n2 |9 M6 s& ?9 S* {* [www.imanutd.com[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-7-2 23:19 编辑 ]

一切都将没有变化,我们还将卫冕~