曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克热爱在曼联的生活 Carrick loving United life

卡里克热爱在曼联的生活 Carrick loving United life

译自 SkySports
" l1 W' r- q# Y8 qwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com, g: x! `( p" Z+ [9 l

3 k6 P) M  i! f/ L - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
. i" U( _& k! X; f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Michael Carrick believes moving to Manchester United was the best decision of his career.
- X7 U8 j: z+ q0 F, g- C6 ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The former Tottenham midfielder has managed to secure two Premier League titles, not to mention a European Cup in his short time with the club.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. M5 r! C' q% p7 o+ ^) d0 m5 X
He is ready to return to action following a slight hamstring injury against Orlando Pirates in a Vodacom Challenge match in South Africa on Tuesday.
' c& D- w: k; Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Carrick is looking forward to the new campaign and the chance to add to his medal haul.- h& a; S5 T5 G: L
"Being at United is the best place in the world to be. The best thing I ever did was join the club," insisted Carrick.
( i! @; n1 V4 P* h4 D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"The team we have is moving in the right direction and we are progressing well.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& W, A) G* p% x" I9 K# j$ F
Success曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' R8 W- f& R6 |0 U8 z5 ?3 C
"We want to build on the success we've had over the last couple of years. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." X0 g1 A- t/ ~# O0 Q3 f2 }  ~
"We expect so much of each other and ourselves. What people from outside say doesn't have an effect on us - we know what we can do and what we're capable of doing."
- u: p% C( \- m/ d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Carrick believes seasoned stars like Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville are the root cause of United's continued success.
. T! J# K2 [1 k; B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I look at them and wonder how they've done that for so long but now I know you can't get enough of it," Carrick added.曼联在线·球迷地带3 r$ L% r1 j3 |
"Hopefully that will drive us on to have more success in years to come.
% i- t# _, X$ ~# Q曼联在线·球迷地带"We managed to win the double so as players, we're going into the new season full of confidence." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' }  e" \- J" b) y% `6 M
Englandwww.imanutd.com* {4 r; v9 p/ |7 p
Carrick, however, has yet to catch the eye of Fabio Capello, but the former West Ham man says he is not worried and is only focusing on doing his job for United. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 t/ B: w; r& c  y1 s6 Z
"I just put England to the back of my mind. I'm here to do my best for United. That's what I love doing," noted Carrick.曼联在线·球迷地带; z; b: K1 F# K
"If I can get in the England squad then that's great but I can only put in my performances for United and see how far that takes me."
. t' H/ J* D9 U. W
6 [$ a  n( G0 S4 u1 R曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛迈克尔卡里克坚信转会曼联是他职业生涯中做出的最佳决定。www.imanutd.com$ h0 |4 Z6 Z( l& h+ `  c, k9 H" `
这位前托特纳姆热刺的中场球员在加盟后短短两年已经获得了两次英超冠军,更不用说还有一次欧冠冠军。
# `9 f/ H2 v, q- w. a, ewww.imanutd.com刚刚从肌腱伤势中恢复的他将会有机会在周二的沃达康挑战赛中出战奥兰多海盗队。
, Z! L" {; @0 y7 o% |/ y8 C - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站卡里克期望获得更多的冠军来充实他的荣誉簿。% N! v1 q  _' G7 f8 v
曼联是世界上最好的地方,加入这个俱乐部是我做过的最好的事情,”卡里克强调。
4 _/ l& o6 ?6 r  k% D: p专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我们的球队正走在正确的道路上,我们进步得很好。www.imanutd.com9 @# X) {8 D; T) u. y
曼联在线·球迷地带* u/ z8 b. ^) F$ _
关键词:成功
1 Q: R3 z  O1 ~5 Q7 J1 U4 Q9 i! O4 E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我们希望以我们这几年所创造的成功作为基础真正建立起来
, W' u7 S: w  I! q4 W曼联在线·球迷地带我们对彼此以及自己都有很高的期望。外面人说的东西不会影响到我们,我们知道自己的能力所在。”
8 {& M2 K. F# t2 u. p$ G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛卡里克认为曼联多朝元老吉格斯、斯科尔斯、内维尔是曼联获得持续成功的根基。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( X6 b) L+ d% M5 F* c
我看着他们,惊讶于他们为何能拼搏那么长时间,不过现在我知道了,成功的感觉是很难割舍的。”卡里克补充说。
# z) T, F2 I4 M! W6 J4 y$ ^希望这种对胜利的渴望会让我们继续获得成功。
2 W8 e3 t: k+ V' @. `我们赢得了双冠王,新赛季我们信心满满。”
# y3 j! C2 O4 `6 M8 S曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com6 ^* v* V7 _: d. x
关键词:英格兰队专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( z, |, L( o' P3 L2 @. B
卡里克虽然还没有进入卡佩罗的法眼,不过这位前西汉姆的球员称自己不会焦虑,而只会专注于曼联。
. X8 _; P" ~2 u$ ~0 T曼联在线·球迷地带英格兰并不在我的考虑之中,我来这里是为了为曼联效力,这是我热爱去做的。”卡里克说道。
1 }" V  T' H# I/ D5 S. N& w# A如果我可以加入英格兰队,那很好,不过我能做的只是在曼联努力拼搏,然后再看看事情的进展。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  z9 \* }2 Y7 B

9 @7 W& |. a, U6 r$ n: m曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  j$ L4 |" Z5 x  n3 p

呵呵,卡里克上赛季进步很大呀!很看好他!

他的传球还是很有味道的。