曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克热爱在曼联的生活 Carrick loving United life

卡里克热爱在曼联的生活 Carrick loving United life

译自 SkySports专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." R( @( ]; r7 X  i" B; |1 d* q( X

1 `5 s; a9 W8 S4 ~曼联在线·球迷地带
. Q$ S$ @( r* }* |/ r专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& e' y8 k: Z6 k* r! A1 W
Michael Carrick believes moving to Manchester United was the best decision of his career.
/ [7 ]) y- W# G' L7 d# H - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The former Tottenham midfielder has managed to secure two Premier League titles, not to mention a European Cup in his short time with the club.
5 z5 _4 X, E  q4 @# V* Dwww.imanutd.comHe is ready to return to action following a slight hamstring injury against Orlando Pirates in a Vodacom Challenge match in South Africa on Tuesday.
( k+ h% X0 `/ X8 N' \  ]0 B. S曼联在线·球迷地带Carrick is looking forward to the new campaign and the chance to add to his medal haul.www.imanutd.com3 L9 x9 i, D! [
"Being at United is the best place in the world to be. The best thing I ever did was join the club," insisted Carrick. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 Y1 j" f" h7 B: r$ q8 |
"The team we have is moving in the right direction and we are progressing well.
: a3 n. n% U# t4 V# SSuccess
/ g  G6 |- v8 v6 q, G"We want to build on the success we've had over the last couple of years.
4 ^- b: p! J5 _3 i+ h"We expect so much of each other and ourselves. What people from outside say doesn't have an effect on us - we know what we can do and what we're capable of doing."
) P' U: t8 q. _* iwww.imanutd.comCarrick believes seasoned stars like Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville are the root cause of United's continued success.www.imanutd.com. P9 v4 h* I6 G; g' b0 d% q1 A
"I look at them and wonder how they've done that for so long but now I know you can't get enough of it," Carrick added.www.imanutd.com0 {- r- v3 E' [. |) u
"Hopefully that will drive us on to have more success in years to come.
, _5 w! z; M/ U- P$ ]( P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"We managed to win the double so as players, we're going into the new season full of confidence."
% N- C$ G/ M! ]* T" o$ r% F曼联在线·球迷地带England
# h! _* o: a. Y/ ?/ K7 H+ H曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Carrick, however, has yet to catch the eye of Fabio Capello, but the former West Ham man says he is not worried and is only focusing on doing his job for United.
0 [* ^, _$ o2 W& _+ K2 ]2 V) [www.imanutd.com"I just put England to the back of my mind. I'm here to do my best for United. That's what I love doing," noted Carrick.
3 A9 t+ E) |. [' R' y# Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"If I can get in the England squad then that's great but I can only put in my performances for United and see how far that takes me."
( \! [# ~4 r6 x! ^曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# e1 m# V' h) a! i9 M1 e
迈克尔卡里克坚信转会曼联是他职业生涯中做出的最佳决定。
: J3 L( z; @8 W曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛这位前托特纳姆热刺的中场球员在加盟后短短两年已经获得了两次英超冠军,更不用说还有一次欧冠冠军。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 ?- m  l  I% d; S  {
刚刚从肌腱伤势中恢复的他将会有机会在周二的沃达康挑战赛中出战奥兰多海盗队。
* W  N. q, v) O  u( j4 D; q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛卡里克期望获得更多的冠军来充实他的荣誉簿。www.imanutd.com. v  I0 L! U6 u
曼联是世界上最好的地方,加入这个俱乐部是我做过的最好的事情,”卡里克强调。/ r8 \7 S# S9 w0 U
我们的球队正走在正确的道路上,我们进步得很好。
  @; X/ m1 v9 L: l
2 S: t" \4 X) }+ r  J+ M# wwww.imanutd.com关键词:成功
% `8 C/ {3 F! V4 H6 [6 e% R曼联在线·球迷地带我们希望以我们这几年所创造的成功作为基础真正建立起来
, L" R- h, A5 L  K5 L3 z4 e( y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我们对彼此以及自己都有很高的期望。外面人说的东西不会影响到我们,我们知道自己的能力所在。”www.imanutd.com# k" S* g( m% o7 v
卡里克认为曼联多朝元老吉格斯、斯科尔斯、内维尔是曼联获得持续成功的根基。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 i" Y0 ^1 d3 [0 R, t
我看着他们,惊讶于他们为何能拼搏那么长时间,不过现在我知道了,成功的感觉是很难割舍的。”卡里克补充说。" |' z  m8 r- d( X4 i- D
希望这种对胜利的渴望会让我们继续获得成功。曼联在线·球迷地带6 o6 `- \) t7 |' {, U
我们赢得了双冠王,新赛季我们信心满满。”
( Y7 U  d7 q% ^0 p - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ q! e6 G7 S) b
关键词:英格兰队www.imanutd.com% E/ }5 Y. E5 b9 Y# S: c
卡里克虽然还没有进入卡佩罗的法眼,不过这位前西汉姆的球员称自己不会焦虑,而只会专注于曼联。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& c2 I& W* j) p* Q  M7 `9 K; K
英格兰并不在我的考虑之中,我来这里是为了为曼联效力,这是我热爱去做的。”卡里克说道。
* T$ h  }: l" B9 a3 Nwww.imanutd.com如果我可以加入英格兰队,那很好,不过我能做的只是在曼联努力拼搏,然后再看看事情的进展。”
: k7 z' d8 i- t曼联在线·球迷地带
! _1 l. }8 W0 o$ r8 n$ F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 h  t4 m: J, Iwww.imanutd.com

他的传球还是很有味道的。

呵呵,卡里克上赛季进步很大呀!很看好他!