曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森递交成绩单 Boss delivers report cards

弗格森递交成绩单 Boss delivers report cards

+ I8 V  T% K* k- A  Y曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! r: S9 X1 C' n  u7 f/ }; S
After United's 1-0 win over Orlando Pirates on Tuesday, ManUtd.com journalist Nick Coppack asked Sir Alex to assess the contributions of the team's younger players. Here's what he had to say:: s! x4 ^/ T* E& Q8 Q; q! Z5 R

7 L  C& Y) z4 v6 ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
"Chris Eagles and Lee Martin haven’t played enough football over the last two or three years and they’ve come to an important time in their careers.曼联在线·球迷地带9 V1 U* E& C7 f4 P$ x) T  \
曼联在线·球迷地带9 o( ]  ]7 T  O8 M1 h* f9 q
"Lee, in particular, has been very unfortunate in the loan spells he’s had. He’s picked up a couple of long-term injuries. Of course, at that age these kids want to play football all the time.
/ Q$ j5 K( y' m6 s1 i/ xwww.imanutd.com3 R  m# N  u" Q. |
"Meanwhile, Chris Eagles had the opportunity to go on loan last season and didn’t want to. Because of that, and the form of the team, he was dependent on Reserves football, which, at his age and the progress he’s got to make, isn’t enough for him. * T" a) v3 r/ \! m) D
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) _' q' o) {# n" A: `; W4 L2 Z
"I have to find out more about those players and that’s why I bring them on tour and it’s why I played them [against Orlando Pirates].
3 i0 t8 p) D# d1 }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
" H" w: {. g+ M* V( \9 n+ u8 O"As for Jonny Evans, he went to Sunderland in January and did very well. In fact, I think he was very instrumental in them staying up. Jonny's a very good footballer, who reads the game well and has good composure. He’s got a career in football – there’s no question about that. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 r1 p* f" q9 x$ Y5 x1 n

8 m0 z1 ^2 p$ D- G曼联在线·球迷地带"Darron Gibson went to Wolves last season and injuries, as well as a family bereavement, derailed his time there. He needs to get football – he’s a big, powerful lad with good feet and he has a chance.
- }: T% [8 E: s7 d( L, a曼联在线·球迷地带
8 g+ P/ ^1 S0 d$ j9 bwww.imanutd.com"Then there's Fraizer Campbell, who spent time at Hull City last season and had an incredible season. He has to improve in certain aspects of his game, but he has a chance as well.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ f7 b4 @3 j6 r' l

! I3 G: j; d- i8 G! {, m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在曼联1比0击败奥兰多海盗后,曼联官网记者Nick Coppack询问了弗格森对本队年轻球员的看法,以下是弗格森所说的内容:
/ l. l' H2 o6 W) l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“伊格尔斯和马丁在过去2到3个赛季都没有踢足够的比赛,他们已经迎来职业生涯一个重要阶段。”
; A- n9 R- A, b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“特别是马丁,他不幸地在租借期间受伤,在他这样的年龄,他当然想一直比赛。”
' P9 z! t1 _8 h' D- ?9 U) ]曼联在线·球迷地带“此外,伊格尔斯在上赛季租借期间获得机会,但是他不想被出租,考虑到球队的状态,因此他只能通过预备队获得比赛机会。”
) E' X2 x" [- i) \" D; w  i曼联在线·球迷地带“我必须考察一下在这些球员的状态,这正是我带他们来巡回赛并且让他们上阵的原因。”
& h. r& n) S0 a5 J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“至于埃文斯,他在一月份加盟了桑德兰并且表现出色。他是一名优秀的球员,拥有良好的比赛阅读能力。他可以拥有良好的职业生涯,这是毫无疑问的。”www.imanutd.com) R1 K% Y9 D1 o7 j# [2 x* ?/ ?6 {& t
“吉布森上赛季被租借到狼队并且受伤了,而且他的一位家人去世了,这打乱了他的时间安排。他需要比赛。他是一位高大、强壮的球员,他的球感很好,他很有机会。”曼联在线·球迷地带( d+ y% z. g4 i( V: `' T* V. w6 p1 N
“然后是坎贝尔,他上赛季在胡尔城有精彩的演出。他各方面都必须取得很大进步,但是他同样有机会。

发现我没看损失大了。。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..