曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日镜报] 贝巴终将加盟 Dimitar Berbatov finally on his way to Manchester United

[每日镜报] 贝巴终将加盟 Dimitar Berbatov finally on his way to Manchester United

再次声明,这不是官方消息,纯属媒体YY~www.imanutd.com% v# o& N0 b$ `' J) Q' \( x, q
www.imanutd.com3 I$ u' ?, u' i, `! ~9 [
曼联在线·球迷地带3 w$ x7 v7 S9 }/ w+ k: u

( I4 K9 w) w2 t! K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Dimitar Berbatov's dream move to Manchester United should finally go through today for £28million.* Y  z; }7 d0 S& X
Spurs had reported United for the way they attempted to lure the Bulgaria striker from White Hart Lane and the Premier League champions have at last agreed a fee of £25m plus a further £3million "adjustment" as compensation over the tapping-up claim. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 I( d! g4 c. r
Berbatov, the subject of a late bid by Bayern Munich, has been cleared to sort out terms with United before Tottenham take on Chelsea tomorrow.
5 @" ^9 i/ k$ |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Spurs are now resigned to losing Berbatov as they close in on deals for Roman Pavlyuchenko and Andrei Arshavin after weeks of haggling on those fronts.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) O% v# Q+ t& w4 k
The controversial Berbatov has made little secret of his desire to move to Old Trafford and last weekend was left out of the Tottenham squad completely because he reportedly claimed he was not in the mood to play.
. g! p( s: ]! D7 O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.However rather than start a full-scale war United and Spurs have agreed a compromise payment figure for the player which will allow both clubs to get on with the season.
2 D  j9 j8 v/ r6 I1 e5 {- q- Twww.imanutd.comPavlyuchenko looks set to complete his move to Spurs having arrived in London from Spartak Moscow for a medical. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ q4 n  S7 \" h
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ U, l# N, D# \$ K/ a9 O  m

p/ x3 X1 r- d4 A( J0 b贝尔巴托夫今天终将以2800万英镑加盟他梦想中的曼联。
. r0 O' p: F$ T3 h+ B+ L热刺方面已经对曼联引进贝尔巴托夫的尝试作出了回馈,红魔方面也已经同意以2500万英镑的价格成交,同时还另外有300万作为之前私下接触球员的补偿。" Y9 H# \0 K( h7 }: v
虽然贝尔巴托夫最近还受到了拜仁慕尼黑的追求,不过在热刺本轮对阵切尔西之前,他已经被准许可以和曼联商讨个人合同了。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ Z# M5 a2 A. a
热刺则由于即将签下俄罗斯双星帕夫柳琴科和阿尔沙文,因此会同意贝尔巴托夫的离去。
  x0 z2 W* H3 r2 [3 C; Y0 [" ?$ H; I - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站处于漩涡中心的贝尔巴托夫想加盟曼联已不是秘密,上周他完全被排除到了热刺的比赛名单之外,据报道他称自己没有比赛的愿望。
8 ~" Q2 G, z8 B1 S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.不过热刺和曼联双方并没有全面开战,相反,他们终于以折中的价格达成了一致,双方因此可以继续各自的计划。曼联在线·球迷地带0 y, B+ G# p% s$ j
帕夫柳琴科已经从老东家莫斯科斯巴达飞抵伦敦,将进行体检,之后就会完成转会,加盟热刺。
: P4 }$ K5 n) K0 T6 S$ `+ Z" N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 M/ |6 n# z+ ?& @% d6 i
www.imanutd.com9 Q! J5 D4 V1 T* Q6 n

& _0 x/ ~+ v% k; u0 K! S2 n% }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

5 K" v+ H$ l# g9 w/ [0 l& N1 c曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, q3 \/ j' [) k
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-8-31 21:21 编辑 ]

镜报.....
, y& X6 d- F9 m) `1 z  Swww.imanutd.com9 C1 u0 @$ I) {# Z) J
宁可信其

虽然是这样,还是等待官方消息
订购《曼联官方杂志简体中文版》的球迷请点击下面的链接
http://shop35145599.taobao.com (点击进入)

好好啊哈