曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网球迷博客] 等待的游戏 Blog: The waiting game

贝巴加盟?

Papers: Berbatov D-Day01/09/2008 07:30Ramos giving up on Berba - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! V, @% c  c7 ?7 G/ _) P
Juande Ramos has given up hope of Dimitar Berbatov staying at White Hart Lane. The Bulgarian striker was left out of Spurs’ squad for yesterday’s 1-1 draw at Chelsea. And Ramos all but admitted he expected Berba to become a Manchester United player before the transfer deadline expires at midnight tonight. He said: “I don’t know where Berbatov is and he’s not in the right state of mind to play. Once the transfer window closes we will have more options with Roman Pavlyuchenko and any others who may arrive at the last minute."
3 k7 R" U+ h8 o) R1 E- h, h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Ian McGarry, The Sun; E3 ^( n' k/ s4 [

7 g7 g8 Q  x6 `1 |$ y& w3 XUnited will have Cristiano Ronaldo back in the team by the end of September, according to the Daily Mail. "I am feeling fine. I am feeling really good and my recovery is going well," Ronaldo is quoted as saying. "I am more than happy with my progress and I hope to be back playing for United by the end of September - that is my target and it is a realistic one."
& N5 R0 K) Y4 Q: K7 E  x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带3 i0 z9 d  F) i/ @7 z( W7 |
The Reds are considering a £7million offer from Hull City for 20-year-old striker Fraizer Campbell, who spent last season on loan with the Tigers (The Sun).www.imanutd.com, v3 e4 X% E, l# `/ m

4 u: H( o. t$ f曼联在线·球迷地带Round up by Ben Hibbs