曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日邮报] 坎贝尔期待在热刺顶替贝巴 Campbell relishing the chance to ...

[每日邮报] 坎贝尔期待在热刺顶替贝巴 Campbell relishing the chance to ...

www.imanutd.com* a3 a4 Y9 h0 o7 S6 j' j- X2 r

# m* E" e* v$ s" k+ m! B  }3 O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Fraizer Campbell is excited at the prospect of playing for Tottenham after his deadline-day transfer to White Hart Lane. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 T6 M! U& l( m3 x$ K/ G7 }
Campbell, 20, signed a one-year loan deal with Spurs as a makeweight in the £32million transfer of Dimitar Berbatov that saw the Bulgarian go to Manchester United.
- c/ o) q# T4 v' a, Z曼联在线·球迷地带His transfer will come as a blow to Hull, where he enjoyed a fruitful loan spell last year. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ T& Y2 [" f  w# J0 R2 E
Tigers boss Phil Brown had tried desperately to bring the England Under-21 international back to the KC Stadium, while Steve Bruce also made a late bid to take him to Wigan. www.imanutd.com; b" A, o$ f: [5 s
But with the sale of Berbatov going through so close to the transfer deadline, it left Juande Ramos little time to find a replacement, prompting the Spurs boss to take Campbell on loan to beef up his attack. 3 @; l: [/ }5 h
Campbell said: 'I was up since half past seven and had so many calls. At one point it was looking like I was going to one place and then things would change and then I would be going somewhere else.
, {  v, V, q7 n' z9 M) E! [2 d' E'But I'm really excited to be going to Tottenham. They are a big club, with a good manager and they are building a really good team. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, n, z; X, I; C3 v7 w6 b1 z, z% u" ~
'It's disappointing to leave United but when you get a chance to play for a club like Tottenham you have to take it.
+ P1 W- H' D/ A& Q6 ~5 l曼联在线·球迷地带'I would have liked to stay at United but with Berbatov coming in the gaffer felt I might be better served going somewhere else to get some games.' 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' o# J/ |1 C3 {0 ~6 f

& [8 b. L* k# p# t: v' k曼联在线·球迷地带 曼联在线·球迷地带+ n$ P( D8 G# P- p$ y
弗雷泽坎贝尔在转会截止日租界到了热刺,他对自己在白鹿巷球场的前景感到激动。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., M' A0 j  a6 {& w
作为贝尔巴托夫转会曼联的添头,坎贝尔与热刺签订了一年的租借合同。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 T- R# Z( R' O) U8 K/ E
去年他在胡尔城的租借生涯十分成功,这次的转投热刺让胡尔城队比较沮丧。
& t) Q- E2 C& O  Pwww.imanutd.com胡尔城的主教练布朗一直都迫切希望能够将坎贝尔这位英格兰21岁以下国家队的国脚带回球队,而维根主帅布鲁斯也曾为他报过价。曼联在线·球迷地带( i. ~4 A3 e5 x" |8 d4 D( J8 I! ]; W. ?
不过由于贝尔巴托夫的转会时转会窗马上就要关闭了,因此热刺主教练拉莫斯没有时间再去寻找贝巴的替代者,这使得他决定带回坎贝尔以维持球队的攻击力。www.imanutd.com5 |' S9 ^7 }* ]0 K% V
坎贝尔说:“我当天7点半就起床了,接到了很多电话,我要去的地方一直在不断变化。
0 b; ^5 r7 ~, z: i& Hwww.imanutd.com而我真的对能够去热刺感到激动,他们是一家大球会,有很好的主教练,正在建设一支强大的球队。www.imanutd.com( M6 G- i$ ~9 _3 J% J) s
告别曼联让人十分沮丧,不过当你获得了为热刺这样的俱乐部效力的机会时,你一定会接受的。www.imanutd.com9 A$ u: [% {( {# }
我很希望留在曼联,不过贝尔巴托夫来了,我想我最好还是迁往其他地方寻找比赛的机会。”
# T! @& H5 h" x+ f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% S' j' i8 ~6 T4 S, M7 e7 t