曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 奥谢:我们有能力卫冕欧冠 O'Shea - We can retain CL

[天空体育] 奥谢:我们有能力卫冕欧冠 O'Shea - We can retain CL

曼联在线·球迷地带/ K7 w( Q$ B. L) q+ r
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( B# W  u6 O% K! n: f" |* h% |
John O'Shea insists Manchester United are fully focused on becoming the first side ever to retain the UEFA Champions League.
  u: ]' }3 o7 B2 b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The biggest prize in European club football has not been retained since Milan took the title in 1989 and 1990 - but since the inception of the Champions League in 1992, no team has managed to claim the trophy in successive seasons.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 X+ D7 m# B2 S" t  H  s: `
United are now looking to buck the trend and follow on from their success in Moscow last May by clinching the crown again this term.
: [" M# Q% ^8 U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"It would be very special to be the first team to retain this trophy," said O'Shea." _9 H8 c8 l  |- k0 s( `$ _
"It is a major challenge for us but facing demands like that and responding to them is what this club is all about. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: _+ w% R6 z5 i8 L9 L
"If we are still in it after the group stages, when the competition really kicks in, we are in with a great chance.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' x3 x+ y: E& X( r4 D6 E% ?( t4 f7 a
"With the squad we have, we feel with a bit of luck at the right time, it is ours for the taking."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  d7 X; U- i, `
After drawing their opening Group E clash with Villarreal - the English champions now travel to Denmark to face Aalborg, who also drew their first game at Celtic.
" F$ O: |. U1 d曼联在线·球迷地带"The result Aalborg got at Celtic was an eye-opener for us," admitted O'Shea.www.imanutd.com) B, j+ ?% q6 u6 M  o2 _: n6 Q
"We saw how competitive and compact they were and we will need the right attitude to get the right result.
$ a$ s7 E2 N4 l+ n% B$ ?! a"We have a lot of experience of keeping the ball and quietening down a great atmosphere away from home in Europe and we will need it if we are going to get the result we want."
; A' C5 M: k2 R& u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
/ d) T- q. m. N1 d+ Swww.imanutd.com=======================================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带* B# ~( Z/ d8 w! H

8 b( E: @! b! o2 L/ Y6 {+ R约翰奥谢强调,曼联要全力争取第一个在欧冠改制后第一个卫冕的球队。
7 j1 e0 {+ }+ D! y. }' D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带$ M  \2 i' U: S4 C; B
作为欧洲俱乐部的最高荣誉,欧冠在92年改制以来还没有连续两年被同一支球队获得,上次还是改制前AC米兰在89和90两年卫冕过。
3 p* L4 O& ?& D, \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% M; f; s" p- U, Z% m/ A
曼联正争取在今年5与月莫斯科夺冠之后,再次取得成功。曼联在线·球迷地带" a- t3 r, X" F/ Q( X" A! t9 Y

. _  t6 t" ]' `, owww.imanutd.com“称为第一支卫冕欧冠的球队将会十分特别,”奥谢说。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* D/ K) G$ k) c) O' B% |
曼联在线·球迷地带% L# ?0 W! g3 L2 H0 ^1 F0 M
“这对我们来说是一个巨大的挑战,不过作为我们这样的俱乐部,勇敢面对这样的挑战就是我们应该做的。2 V* L9 L) p% Y- f3 t2 M1 ]

1 n' B& X; V. i- v# ^# r. [3 fwww.imanutd.com“如果我们能够从小组赛中突围,那么当淘汰赛战役开始时,我们将会有很好的机会。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 `" d* E/ w) a: N; @1 e
( s+ g6 j5 \8 D  H( e1 b2 ?2 V0 {+ @
“看看我们的阵容,有时我们觉得有些幸运,这么多的好球员。”
6 [, Z; Q; X6 M3 ]8 P& Swww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com8 T8 B( L% \8 w  u8 ?- F( ?
在E组首轮战平比利亚雷亚尔之后,曼联前往丹麦,对阵同样在首轮战平的奥尔堡队。
, C! T+ `3 k+ F* k5 iwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带& V! `; t, ~2 M" j" F
“奥尔堡能够逼平凯尔特人,这让我们不容小觑,”奥谢坦言。www.imanutd.com" M7 ]" l. K. x8 C/ q

% y& x/ O- l# V+ K; O% K! l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我们知道他们十分有竞争力,十分坚韧,我们必须拿出正确的态度才能获胜。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 S4 I! b  k1 A

9 V- ^$ [& L1 R7 ?. O“我们知道如何把球控制住,并且如何面对欧洲客场的狂热气氛,想要获胜,我们就要利用好这些经验。”