曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com] 弗格森对罗纳尔多的进步感到高兴 Fergie Happy With Ronaldo Progress

[Goal.com] 弗格森对罗纳尔多的进步感到高兴 Fergie Happy With Ronaldo Progress

. K) L+ {# p/ j曼联在线·球迷地带
) D: P. G1 e8 E& h& y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed his satisfaction with Cristiano Ronaldo's form since his return from injury, insisting the Manchester United superstar will only improve over the coming weeks...www.imanutd.com5 D; c. X+ f1 W
Ronaldo sat out the first six weeks of the season after undergoing surgery during the summer to cure a long-standing ankle problem.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- A4 h- `1 y+ U
The Portuguese winger wasn't expected to be available until later this month, but he recovered ahead of schedule and made his comeback against Villarreal on September 17.
  n! l4 i7 P8 Z# h+ C+ o. a, G4 m曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Understandably, the 23-year-old is yet to recapture the scintillating form that saw him score 42 goals as United claimed both the Premier League and Champions League crowns last term.
0 J/ ^) `, w" _8 b: Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But Ronaldo has looked threatening nonetheless; indeed, it was his perfectly weighted cross that allowed Dimitar Berbatov to fire home his second strike as the Red Devils ran out 3-0 winners against Aalborg on Tuesday night.曼联在线·球迷地带8 E8 ~6 @  I: K0 U
And Ferguson told The Sun: “Ronaldo is progressing all the time and I saw improvement in his sharpness against Aalborg. He always looked a threat.
% [% i) j/ m; Q0 Vwww.imanutd.com“Even when he came on for the last 20 minutes against Villarreal he was a threat.
, m$ }+ ~$ P: G* r$ Y  m1 Kwww.imanutd.com“He could have had a couple of goals against Aalborg but he did set up Berbatov.” 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ G! c* D# N7 o

, V) `5 K0 b! q=======================================================================================================================
' l. O9 D% o4 u) R1 {
  s1 A8 `8 l  \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站弗格森爵士队罗纳尔多康复以来的恢复状况十分满意,他强调这位曼联的超级巨星的状态将会越来越好。曼联在线·球迷地带. K/ K  N! v& d( y- J

; K& H7 T' Y+ Z5 n0 P( V! S - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站在夏季,罗纳尔多进行了踝部手术,他因此缺席了曼联赛季前六周的比赛。- |4 j8 J) J4 m$ }, A1 F" s  M
www.imanutd.com# Z1 J6 C7 w, |9 b! Q
本来这位葡萄牙边锋要到本月底才复出的,不过他的恢复超过了预期,在9月17号对阵比利亚雷亚尔的时候回归。www.imanutd.com; R+ z; h& F8 ~7 K3 X; D+ R6 M& z8 E! S
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 ?: Z* M8 U6 u2 a5 n1 |! M
显然,目前这位23岁的球员还没有恢复到上个赛季打入42球,帮助曼联夺取双冠王的状态。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! D4 S& f- N( d
曼联在线·球迷地带6 G( |4 q; x4 o" n+ f
不过罗纳尔多目前也足够强悍,他的传中恰到好处,帮助贝尔巴托夫完成了曼联队3-0获胜的最后一个进球。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 a; X/ e  q$ z- H

8 s( `* ~7 k* z/ n曼联在线·球迷地带弗格森对《太阳报》说道:“罗纳尔多一直在不断进步,他在对阵奥尔堡的时候展示了他的越来越好的杀伤力。曼联在线·球迷地带4 Y- b# O" l: o: E2 r) ]6 s: _

/ d) }9 E+ i$ t. S1 R7 Q; G' w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“事实上,他首次出场,对阵比利亚雷亚尔,踢了20分钟就显示出他的威胁。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 b8 F/ G4 M7 ^, N$ h7 Q

' r$ C9 w4 Y" \$ b; f% } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“他本可以在面对奥尔堡的时候自己打进几球的,好在他为贝尔巴托夫献上了助攻。”

老头对笨笨确实很有爱的。。。。 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 Z# C& w$ k5 Q% o5 \+ p
ps.发帖格式颇规范........
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..