曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 曼联不惧信贷危机 United swerve credit crunch

[天空体育] 曼联不惧信贷危机 United swerve credit crunch

; L; S$ H  m+ a) |$ n# I& |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ r' O: H$ |& P8 V! A
Manchester United's American owners insist the club will not be affected by the credit crunch.
0 a: f& c1 ~$ U5 ?www.imanutd.comThe financial meltdown currently affecting the global economy has already begun to infiltrate the football world, with clubs feeling the pinch after years of over-spending.
9 }/ |6 J3 B! H3 Y; K! P* K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Billionaire chiefs such as Chelsea's Roman Abramovich and Manchester City's Abu Dhabi United Group can handle the cash catastrophe, but there were fears that United may struggle.
, w$ i0 @0 [- w+ u3 ^2 ~; k( gwww.imanutd.comThe club remains ?60million in debt following the Glazers' 2005 takeover, but continue to generate enormous revenue around the world.曼联在线·球迷地带0 k% _/ p* J1 z: t4 K: q
A refinancing package in 2006 has helped the club to manage their debt and a spokesman for the Glazer family has played down concerns regarding the club's financial health.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- ^3 ]9 l- G7 h3 e  k) v; n+ p8 ~
"The credit crunch is not having a negative bearing on United," they said.
6 ]% [7 _3 U/ V# {) u7 D曼联在线·球迷地带"We continue to benefit from the sell-out of Old Trafford and the growth in commercial operations. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, E! y9 V  u) ?0 Q
"We refinanced back in 2006 and that structure provides long-term stability. The debt continues to be comfortably serviced by the club's strong growth in cash flow."曼联在线·球迷地带, c1 [1 i  {/ S# N
United's shirt sponsors, AIG, have been hit by the credit crunch in the States, with their future remaining unclear. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& |9 s1 a# b. B3 h3 [
However, United insist the ?4million-a-year deal with the American Insurance Group represents only a small percentage of their revenue stream.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ p' s+ p. I1 O0 d) W2 w: _' I
The club remain confident that they could strike a lucrative deal elsewhere should the AIG contract fall through, while they have recently struck a commercial deal with Saudi Telecom and extended their link with Budweiser.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 F: p$ ~$ f7 k& v# F  h3 c& U

5 A( r8 ?* c6 u" a/ a: C======================================================================================================================
" G" C% z( y) c9 w曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com% Y* Z* k$ j1 L5 }% q$ a& Z
曼联的美国老板坚称俱乐部不会受到次贷危机的影响。
; I7 E/ W$ P' f9 E- S4 e& bwww.imanutd.com
( s! D9 y1 k, \8 N - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站全球的经济萎缩正在不断加剧,也渐渐渗透到了足球界,各家俱乐部也感受到了大手大脚花钱之后的痛苦。
/ L1 O* B& R5 G2 h& E1 ^$ Q& gwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 p* v6 f0 t% {" a
而手里有着几百亿资产的老板们,比如切尔西的阿布以及曼城的阿布扎比联合集团可以应付这种动荡,不过人们担心曼联将会变得十分困难。9 F5 A/ x; m/ d* d' J
曼联在线·球迷地带) |6 W* ]; r: K- N. s: X
格雷泽家族2005年接手俱乐部,目前曼联依然负债6亿英镑,不过俱乐部在全球的收入十分可观。$ }7 y6 \  ^: ~! K9 U
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. d& c3 `% k& `+ K
2006年的融资活动帮助曼联可以更好的应对债务问题,而格雷泽家族的一名发言人也称人们不比为曼联的经济状况担心。
% o2 o% Y. l3 r. k3 @% h/ U: K5 b. H; p* ?" [' ^5 p+ \$ R: h+ F
“次贷危机不会给曼联带来负面的压力,”他说曼联在线·球迷地带$ S% V4 I7 W# f% h
www.imanutd.com+ Y2 c: Z0 q1 {9 \) x7 Q
“我们依旧在从出售球票以及各种商业活动中获利。
! e& y( ^1 I2 _# ?9 _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# C; ]# `* x* Q$ b
“在2006年我们调整了经济策略,这保证我们能够长期稳定的经营下去,随着俱乐部不断增长的营业额,债务也在渐渐还清。”
7 p6 h2 K! F" N4 }% q: u4 s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; z) R+ O* t2 G
曼联的赞助商AIG由于美国的经济危机而遭到重创,他们的未来很不明朗。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 v" u# W" q' b1 L' q4 N; o- P
www.imanutd.com: @- G: Q% y& _
不过,曼联方面强调与AIG的4000万一年的赞助合同不过是俱乐部收入的一小部分。
3 m: ~! C/ e) \; g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  Z! f2 x% l5 f/ E9 i+ W9 ?
俱乐部同时相信,一旦与AIG的合同不得不中止,他们也能很快找到另一个好的赞助商,现在他们已经与沙特电信以及百威啤酒限定了赞助合同。