曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 特维斯否认媒体的传言 Carlos rubbishes claims

[官网] 特维斯否认媒体的传言 Carlos rubbishes claims

www.imanutd.com! H& |" M% l& A/ y2 i0 D

" Y3 J1 Y$ N% o曼联在线·球迷地带Carlos Tevez has moved to distance himself from quotes attributed to him in various media sources on Thursday.
" y  w3 O( i, c  A  _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Reports suggested the Argentina international was feeling the strain of playing in the Barclays Premier League and was unhappy with his recent form.
  S2 K+ l  X2 z; y* ^+ lwww.imanutd.comBut Tevez insists he has no idea where these quotes originated, and denies any association with them.
9 Q; V* F: a% s  F9 S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.A spokesperson for the striker said the quotes were “totally untrue”. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., ~' A5 ?' y; U2 u; G" L& I  U
“Carlos has just told me that he loves playing in the English league and is very happy at Manchester United,” the spokesperson said. www.imanutd.com6 w" L$ p" j! [' |$ N/ _5 |
“He is conscious only of helping the team to win and is not worried about where he plays on the pitch. Nor does he feel the Barclays Premier League has extra pressure.
& [& x6 Y, G5 c( y% M0 C6 r曼联在线·球迷地带“Carlos’s prime objective is to help the team and his team-mates to continue winning."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 X, f' z! W0 o

+ ?6 X# ^0 ~/ ~' G1 H' ~5 P曼联在线·球迷地带====================================================================================================================
4 S+ C- a& L# Z, g0 e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
" G( ~) t1 k, e+ `* G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站卡洛斯特维斯称最近各路媒体对自己的报道并不正确。' `% ~: T; }: j

K0 k; ]! F' v& L  a) I最近的报道称这位阿根廷国脚在英超踢得很吃力,并对自己目前的地位很不满意。
! l# Z2 k( J2 L4 z% {* R9 j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
. p0 y' V. c, _$ m. `9 Q, x曼联在线·球迷地带不过特维斯本人强调自己不知道这些传言从何而来,他否认目前任何有关他的说法。
( N6 `6 x. d& _# D9 P7 E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 [9 u' n3 k: Y, T- [) ?, P8 \
他的一位发言人称所有的报道都是“完全错误”的。www.imanutd.com/ z6 a! k$ [; o# z8 Q* x

9 c7 w8 Z* n  i) y( ^- Z# c$ s“卡洛斯(特维斯)不久前说过,他很喜欢在英格兰踢球,在曼联过得十分开心,”这位发言人说到。9 J. q& h# L& [6 l4 E$ ?
www.imanutd.com  p5 e! F0 S0 i
“他只关注于如何帮助球队获胜,并不为自己的上场位置担心,同时他也不觉得在英超踢球有什么额外的压力。
5 L( C1 ^8 }/ k+ C, ?www.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: X8 j  h) o  |( s& X
“卡洛斯的终极目标就是帮助球队,和队友一起不断获得胜利。”