曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 特维斯否认媒体的传言 Carlos rubbishes claims

[官网] 特维斯否认媒体的传言 Carlos rubbishes claims

8 {* A% ?8 n" J) O4 `曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; ^, L3 _  m# O% Q9 O" B' S: Z% U
Carlos Tevez has moved to distance himself from quotes attributed to him in various media sources on Thursday.
# `( u6 U' K2 |- Y2 S% z9 r$ s曼联在线·球迷地带Reports suggested the Argentina international was feeling the strain of playing in the Barclays Premier League and was unhappy with his recent form.
1 x! T- ]0 J8 n7 p7 e曼联在线·球迷地带But Tevez insists he has no idea where these quotes originated, and denies any association with them.
! c5 K3 |2 A/ h曼联在线·球迷地带A spokesperson for the striker said the quotes were “totally untrue”. www.imanutd.com" F9 ^; X: i! B9 P3 _; j6 I
“Carlos has just told me that he loves playing in the English league and is very happy at Manchester United,” the spokesperson said.
3 V& h7 I7 r. U& ]+ k$ `6 _) x曼联在线·球迷地带“He is conscious only of helping the team to win and is not worried about where he plays on the pitch. Nor does he feel the Barclays Premier League has extra pressure.曼联在线·球迷地带, ?/ E$ e( L2 w2 Y2 g- M$ g. |
“Carlos’s prime objective is to help the team and his team-mates to continue winning." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: m+ y/ L& t6 |4 p0 p! x
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 G8 ?6 m( p  d8 _
====================================================================================================================
+ Z/ _$ a, _- i$ z9 y+ p
1 Z+ ]' Z1 _( ^曼联在线·球迷地带卡洛斯特维斯称最近各路媒体对自己的报道并不正确。www.imanutd.com9 y) J6 [; e/ c
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ R$ I1 y% e7 u5 r
最近的报道称这位阿根廷国脚在英超踢得很吃力,并对自己目前的地位很不满意。www.imanutd.com" o9 n) }/ p0 ~2 }3 {* `. S. @
www.imanutd.com9 o( A% A' j$ |+ [3 S
不过特维斯本人强调自己不知道这些传言从何而来,他否认目前任何有关他的说法。
# O! @7 o: {0 E- W2 L专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
: ]5 L. H: W4 z( V8 \他的一位发言人称所有的报道都是“完全错误”的。
# R6 q6 x8 j& w% G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
+ x- I. m1 j+ Y: e3 ~' Pwww.imanutd.com“卡洛斯(特维斯)不久前说过,他很喜欢在英格兰踢球,在曼联过得十分开心,”这位发言人说到。
% l5 ]0 t: f: p  g8 }/ m: F& [) Dwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com( c. s5 f) ?0 b, d( ]4 V
“他只关注于如何帮助球队获胜,并不为自己的上场位置担心,同时他也不觉得在英超踢球有什么额外的压力。
2 F5 r2 f+ {% e9 f曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
+ g) I- U+ t" Z2 i: Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“卡洛斯的终极目标就是帮助球队,和队友一起不断获得胜利。”