曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 贝尔巴托夫欣喜在主场进球 Dimitar delighted with home goal

[官网] 贝尔巴托夫欣喜在主场进球 Dimitar delighted with home goal

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 h8 D; @/ N* \* Z# e: Z

& y- m) }( a) a  Z2 k曼联在线·球迷地带Dimitar Berbatov is on a mission to score more goals at Old Trafford after making the Stretford End roar for the first time in his Reds career.
1 z+ k& \7 W' @0 `( I4 V8 @ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Bulgarian rubbed salt in West Brom's wounds when he clinically connected with a deflected ball from Nani, moments after Cristiano Ronaldo had made it 2-0 to United.
+ }$ S6 _+ o* w; s4 y6 N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Dimitar told MUTV: "It was a nice goal and I was really delighted to score in front of the home crowd. Hopefully there will be more to come."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; _4 b* I: I4 T1 Q
United's second-half surge from 0-0 to 3-0 and eventually 4-0 followed a frustrating first half when Wayne Rooney had an effort disallowed and West Brom were defiant.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 C, `2 v+ K$ _1 y
"There are often games like that," Berbatov mused. "In the first half you try hard to score but it doesn’t work. Then at half-time, you have some good words from the manager - he tells you what to do exactly and what the weak points of the opposition are. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 k- ?7 R1 x& U' i9 Z9 J9 ~
"You try to listen, we did listen and we scored four goals."
+ I, R' ^. r3 ^& V2 l" i曼联在线·球迷地带Rooney scored the first and will be in most of the headlines as his hot streak continues.
- d) Z( g" L: y5 Iwww.imanutd.com"I think he’s enjoying his game right now and that’s not only good for him, it’s good for everybody, especially the fans," said Berbatov.
7 X/ k! J' J  c4 C, p* e1 v( F  A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Our partnership is improving. We're constantly working at it on the training ground, trying to understand each other without even looking. Sometimes it works - today's result proves it."
3 s; e9 B" Y9 g' g& V0 K
" {5 z/ k- b5 R% l曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛=============================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 K# Y2 a- |, N, @

) |# J) T: X) ?曼联在线·球迷地带迪米塔尔贝尔巴托夫首次在曼联主场进球,他希望之后能够进取得更多的进球。
  X# g/ v; c; ?3 R: m6 V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( y! {' }* P. Q! i7 \( `
C罗帮助曼联将比分扩大为2-0后不久,贝尔巴托夫就将纳尼的传中挡入球门,为西布洛姆维奇的伤口上撒了把盐。
" O: a0 J  z, z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com' V4 H0 R. Y. M  h# \% @  R
贝巴说到:“这个进球不错,我很高兴能够在主场球迷面前进球,希望专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 r. U7 {4 S8 l+ B3 U

0 g1 e1 v9 w" F* q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.上半时,曼联的表现不尽如人意,鲁尼打进一球但被判无效,下半时球队则用潮水般的进球将比分定格为4-0。曼联在线·球迷地带# l, D, t& w( Q7 R/ ^

2 o9 n* _/ r; f  q" \! P曼联在线·球迷地带“有时候比赛就是这样,”贝巴若有所思地说到,“上半时我们很努力,但是效果不好,但在终场教练给了我们很好的指导,他告诉你具体的做法以及对手
  y. f0 b9 @  c的弱点。+ N# o  U) ~8 z( [- _
曼联在线·球迷地带: o" y2 z' Y2 E& u" [) H" m- v; D5 P
“我们认真地听取,最终收获4个进球。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 ^. Z5 o5 x( @* H% }
曼联在线·球迷地带: |4 y% I. n5 t, ?3 C
鲁尼打进了第一个进球,毫无疑问他将会占据各家报纸的头条。2 C: V0 [4 W- U

8 Y* w, K- s& p# O9 e曼联在线·球迷地带“我认为他十分享受这样的比赛,这对他很美妙,对其他人,特别是球迷来说,更是好事。”贝尔巴托夫说到。
  z3 `# r  R. Qwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) H. n1 ?, ?5 U4 _
“我们的配合越来越好,我们在训练场上一起努力,争取形成最好的默契,今天的比赛是个很好的回报。”