曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日镜报] 爵爷与天空电视台斗争 Sir Alex Ferguson refuses to talk to Sky TV

[每日镜报] 爵爷与天空电视台斗争 Sir Alex Ferguson refuses to talk to Sky TV

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 b9 |) f8 h; |3 e

. m2 P2 @: l1 |' C/ d: o9 X, B曼联在线·球迷地带Sir Alex Ferguson is refusing to speak to Sky TV after a row over remarks criticising his England striker Wayne Rooney.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# b. u( E6 E+ {1 R3 a  K: u
Manchester United boss Fergie will not co-operate with Sky at tonight’s Battle of Britain clash against Celtic.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 Z) P" J* d  r0 h" t; G
Fergie is annoyed with two pundits – former Liverpool star Phil Thompson and Paul Merson – and has warned Sky they can forget about him for the forseeable future.
* p( q, o+ p# s0 Y2 k - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Thompson claimed Rooney should have been sent off for kissing the United badge when he went back to Everton – and Merson said Rooney might have seen red against Hull. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 r4 K, y3 b+ w/ V% }8 }
Ferguson was seething about the comments, and has told Sky that he will not do a one-to-one chat with them at any stage of the Celtic match.
4 z+ M: E* v- m# h6 S$ r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He has a long-running feud with the BBC and has refused to co-operate with them following the broadcasting of a documentary ‘Fergie and Son’ in 2004.www.imanutd.com: h/ L/ B2 V8 I% o& I4 ^, `( ?
Thompson was giving his opinion in the popular Soccer Saturday show and word got back to Ferguson, who has had strong links with Sky down the years.www.imanutd.com: `2 r5 L) S# ^1 v
Sky, midway through their £1.3billion three-year  Premier League deal, hope to broker a peace deal before Saturday’s Arsenal v United showdown.曼联在线·球迷地带5 c7 o+ m1 p/ o: l; ^) F3 ]

6 `$ o1 B3 N) i( V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站==================================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) b: P" G; P0 \" Z: s3 ?0 C

6 L8 W4 c& d5 M8 B; _# g5 `8 _曼联在线·球迷地带由于天空体视台嘉宾在节目中批评了英格兰国脚鲁尼,弗格森现在拒绝在赛后接受该电视台的采访。
) N) J7 O0 P' h( ]) s曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com- [9 }" j! I5 o' B
今晚,曼联对阵凯尔特人的“英苏大战”之后,弗格森将不会与天空电视台合作了。曼联在线·球迷地带0 z1 Q% U  E" R. U8 u8 j  h" a
- ?8 N# \' r4 T9 A
当事嘉宾都是前利物浦名宿,分别是菲尔汤普森以及保罗默尔森,爵爷告知天空体育,在将来冷战会继续下去。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. j+ B2 s- k2 Y2 N9 k# M( c
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 r/ |8 O- W: J1 ]6 a" \
汤普森曾说鲁尼在客场对阵埃弗顿是亲吻队徽的动作应该得到红牌,而默尔森则称鲁尼在对阵胡尔城的比赛中应该被罚下。/ \1 z% K& a2 H0 ?9 Z
$ R# D4 q( s: {1 @$ {' j: I' f
弗格森对他们的言论十分愤怒,他告知天空电视台,无论结果如何,自己将不会在与凯尔特人的比赛之后接受他们的采访。. v; Y& r) O6 j8 L" \

2 ~6 e7 y! Q3 ]% z  g+ F2 R曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛之前,爵爷曾长期与BBC交恶,在04年BBC播出了纪录片《弗格森和他的孩子们》之后,爵爷就再也不与他们合作了。
7 Z- c( v) }6 A5 A4 N$ ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 s8 x, g! u+ n$ V% w5 I
汤普森是在著名的《足球星期六》节目中作出上述言论的,近些年,关于弗格森和天空电视台之间的新闻一直不断。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 ]; |8 P0 K" P8 z
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ A* ~1 C1 U, u1 M3 A: F
目前,天空电台方面希望在下轮英超阿森纳对阵曼联之前解决这次纷争。

哈哈,有意思