曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日镜报] 爵爷与天空电视台斗争 Sir Alex Ferguson refuses to talk to Sky TV

[每日镜报] 爵爷与天空电视台斗争 Sir Alex Ferguson refuses to talk to Sky TV

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& y! z- x- {. ~
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 p( R* V/ @% R# \6 r
Sir Alex Ferguson is refusing to speak to Sky TV after a row over remarks criticising his England striker Wayne Rooney.
6 o2 o7 t. P3 n9 Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Manchester United boss Fergie will not co-operate with Sky at tonight’s Battle of Britain clash against Celtic.
) f0 M6 i* U' E9 P2 |, dwww.imanutd.comFergie is annoyed with two pundits – former Liverpool star Phil Thompson and Paul Merson – and has warned Sky they can forget about him for the forseeable future.
+ |7 ~$ M/ M& ~5 fwww.imanutd.comThompson claimed Rooney should have been sent off for kissing the United badge when he went back to Everton – and Merson said Rooney might have seen red against Hull.
3 c2 B; j# q, i" }. U( o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Ferguson was seething about the comments, and has told Sky that he will not do a one-to-one chat with them at any stage of the Celtic match.www.imanutd.com1 s' @4 a1 Z& c& U! s
He has a long-running feud with the BBC and has refused to co-operate with them following the broadcasting of a documentary ‘Fergie and Son’ in 2004.
! o$ B3 ~+ e" w. M' F# A3 |$ v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Thompson was giving his opinion in the popular Soccer Saturday show and word got back to Ferguson, who has had strong links with Sky down the years. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 L5 v5 f6 [+ d2 R  H
Sky, midway through their £1.3billion three-year  Premier League deal, hope to broker a peace deal before Saturday’s Arsenal v United showdown.
5 Z1 l' H6 d- n; twww.imanutd.com
- \  ?  Q+ T( c3 N' S曼联在线·球迷地带==================================================================================================
+ {" p0 p- g6 W+ cwww.imanutd.com
3 w. E, q( h( n6 _: s6 [2 ]曼联在线·球迷地带由于天空体视台嘉宾在节目中批评了英格兰国脚鲁尼,弗格森现在拒绝在赛后接受该电视台的采访。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ A0 D+ b( B; [! s5 a

' G9 |0 X. F1 A/ _& z+ J今晚,曼联对阵凯尔特人的“英苏大战”之后,弗格森将不会与天空电视台合作了。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 M( F% F) U5 Z# D/ \: c

% S9 j0 v" u1 f2 x8 Wwww.imanutd.com当事嘉宾都是前利物浦名宿,分别是菲尔汤普森以及保罗默尔森,爵爷告知天空体育,在将来冷战会继续下去。
3 ~0 @9 }& A, `; Dwww.imanutd.com
+ E- I: }7 c; V( I, u汤普森曾说鲁尼在客场对阵埃弗顿是亲吻队徽的动作应该得到红牌,而默尔森则称鲁尼在对阵胡尔城的比赛中应该被罚下。
: [0 y* K/ ~9 I. E% s, r' @5 L* C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  S1 [  E+ N! G5 Z/ S  \; u9 y
弗格森对他们的言论十分愤怒,他告知天空电视台,无论结果如何,自己将不会在与凯尔特人的比赛之后接受他们的采访。
+ M. w4 A: }0 B4 B* e曼联在线·球迷地带3 h. q3 Q' f9 v' f0 v+ l; e- v  ~
之前,爵爷曾长期与BBC交恶,在04年BBC播出了纪录片《弗格森和他的孩子们》之后,爵爷就再也不与他们合作了。
* u: P7 j+ d' i- Q: m; @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 y0 v* e1 c4 t/ i' e6 H+ d
汤普森是在著名的《足球星期六》节目中作出上述言论的,近些年,关于弗格森和天空电视台之间的新闻一直不断。www.imanutd.com# d* w/ c$ P$ V# [: x8 b
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 v( Y# ]+ R; ^, l- @
目前,天空电台方面希望在下轮英超阿森纳对阵曼联之前解决这次纷争。

哈哈,有意思