曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 吉布森保持耐心 Gibson prefers to be patient

[天空体育] 吉布森保持耐心 Gibson prefers to be patient

曼联在线·球迷地带. o# @$ A& G- E1 u: ]+ C
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% Y  h7 L+ \! ~) T. z
Darron Gibson is wary of leaving Manchester United 'too early' as he looks to continue his development while on international duty this week. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 ^. u6 I" C( {4 `; H4 w; V
The 21-year-old midfielder recorded his third Red Devils appearance of the season in last weekend's 5-0 triumph over Stoke City.
; Q- H8 j, L  Z% K1 @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Gibson - who is currently with the Republic of Ireland squad ahead of their friendly with Poland - spent time on loan at Wolves last term but is happy to remain with United this campaign.
+ R, {# H- Q/ s7 Q) |0 @$ F) w" Nwww.imanutd.comOf his first-team opportunities at United, he said: "It is frustrating when you are not playing, but a lot of young players make the mistake of leaving United too early without getting a chance.www.imanutd.com# |8 y1 f) h) S4 f+ y
"I am just going to bide my time and hopefully the chance comes and I can take it.
$ e) B6 ]9 [( p7 c/ Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I have had chances to go on loan here and there, and I have turned them down and the gaffer has turned them down for me as well because he wanted me to stay.曼联在线·球迷地带2 K) D4 n/ k$ d, ^6 D
"I am just going to bide my time and hopefully the chance comes sooner rather than later."
, p* A8 u6 ?* K4 l* F曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 _2 Y4 f0 x) u
=====================================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带2 A5 s& g8 h6 \: _: A+ z# V. A7 F
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 j' ~3 a$ W3 W$ L& X: H: u
达伦吉布森清楚,现在离开曼联是不明智的,他希望能够继续在这里发展。
4 _( K1 e2 n. W7 A2 u& ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
! ]) s4 o) z- L+ t. q7 N+ x1 C曼联在线·球迷地带这位21岁的中场再上一轮曼联5-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中本赛季第三次登场。
& o9 W1 y/ }3 V4 t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 p! {. W4 {' P$ B- X
目前,吉布森正随着爱尔兰队备战与波兰队的友谊赛,他上个赛季被租借到了狼队,不过现在他对能够留在曼联感到高兴。
) x3 n$ ]; p% J! u: x$ v - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com' ?; J, X) U! v3 m& A2 V# x
谈到他在一线队的机会时,他说:“不能上场比赛让你很是苦恼,不过以前很多年轻球员就是因此而草率的离开曼联了,他们没有争取到机会。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., V! f1 g9 `0 [
曼联在线·球迷地带- g" X$ \1 g0 q
“我现在要坚持过这一段时间,希望当机会来临的时候我能够抓住它。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 C# k% L2 p8 p& Z. U; ^5 T9 D

1 {3 }* F4 U( _  N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我本有机会租借到其他地方,我没有同意,弗格森也没有同意,他也希望我留下。
/ n  o6 u, U7 r/ B7 }* l5 M- R, I曼联在线·球迷地带1 e# I& W) Q- ]# M, M0 ?0 f, v$ }
“我只要挺过去,机会就一定会快到来。”

把握机会是王道。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..