曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 吉布森保持耐心 Gibson prefers to be patient

[天空体育] 吉布森保持耐心 Gibson prefers to be patient

& d! N  Y: E* _) v& v& w( l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
: w' V1 S( ^- j$ g, Z2 N - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Darron Gibson is wary of leaving Manchester United 'too early' as he looks to continue his development while on international duty this week. 曼联在线·球迷地带- r) ~/ n% t' K" R1 p  z. Q
The 21-year-old midfielder recorded his third Red Devils appearance of the season in last weekend's 5-0 triumph over Stoke City.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 H$ Q+ a6 @# F# u/ X
Gibson - who is currently with the Republic of Ireland squad ahead of their friendly with Poland - spent time on loan at Wolves last term but is happy to remain with United this campaign./ y7 d; F1 Q* @1 \5 M7 I- c/ t
Of his first-team opportunities at United, he said: "It is frustrating when you are not playing, but a lot of young players make the mistake of leaving United too early without getting a chance.www.imanutd.com( J6 t, [0 Z. Q7 o. T
"I am just going to bide my time and hopefully the chance comes and I can take it.www.imanutd.com  j$ C9 ^) M& R8 w
"I have had chances to go on loan here and there, and I have turned them down and the gaffer has turned them down for me as well because he wanted me to stay. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, Y; W8 x- N& S4 h( t
"I am just going to bide my time and hopefully the chance comes sooner rather than later."
' {- l- g8 ~$ s3 w. i/ j  \* V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
( t2 F+ q  D9 V  F! r. p1 ~/ q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.=====================================================================================================================
* o' e. T  t, f# }0 S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
$ ?/ @% E3 T( m( ~8 Wwww.imanutd.com达伦吉布森清楚,现在离开曼联是不明智的,他希望能够继续在这里发展。
- O: B, o# o( L: k. D2 {: m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
$ i8 }6 _- A3 g1 \这位21岁的中场再上一轮曼联5-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中本赛季第三次登场。
. @/ j" a% A2 \& M: o专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
1 q, R- N  d( L曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛目前,吉布森正随着爱尔兰队备战与波兰队的友谊赛,他上个赛季被租借到了狼队,不过现在他对能够留在曼联感到高兴。
4 b) r2 `6 d- D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 p$ o1 M5 x) N: O* m
谈到他在一线队的机会时,他说:“不能上场比赛让你很是苦恼,不过以前很多年轻球员就是因此而草率的离开曼联了,他们没有争取到机会。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 r1 R8 i5 F9 ^# J; J' C
www.imanutd.com+ @4 t2 B0 ?% x
“我现在要坚持过这一段时间,希望当机会来临的时候我能够抓住它。
5 d# H7 d2 s6 t+ Z: n; _  |3 zwww.imanutd.com
, E* G  `8 n0 ?9 l+ nwww.imanutd.com“我本有机会租借到其他地方,我没有同意,弗格森也没有同意,他也希望我留下。
2 ^* l1 a# r4 M; T6 _, ?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带6 R6 h; w7 ]* k2 Y5 S
“我只要挺过去,机会就一定会快到来。”