曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日镜报] 维尔贝克不想被出租 Welbeck does not want loan away

[每日镜报] 维尔贝克不想被出租 Welbeck does not want loan away

5 B: r; e+ w" j% m
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( p1 ?- t3 \* A+ y9 o4 w
Danny Welbeck has pleaded with Sir Alex Ferguson not to send him out on loan this season.www.imanutd.com8 J+ Q4 ]4 O0 \" E/ _
The Manchester United teenager scored on his Premier League debut with a stunning 30-yard strike in Saturday's 5-0 defeat of Stoke. And he wants to stay at United and prove himself worthy
# W9 ]" ^# W5 w# h曼联在线·球迷地带of a place in Fergie's illustrious squad.
$ r! A' W; s. ~7 A8 [3 ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The Old Trafford boss has sent several of his promising youngsters, including Fraizer Campbell, Danny Simpson and Craig Cathcart, out on loan this season to give them regular first-team action.
3 T& E" R! s# ?) j3 Vwww.imanutd.comBut Welbeck, who turns 18 next week, believes he can learn everything he needs by training every day alongside the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: f; I; B. |. w7 T+ |* K  `
He said: "There's nothing better than training with the first team. I'd rather be doing that every day than be out on loan somewhere else."www.imanutd.com6 e+ Q- p+ w+ d5 |# A1 ?
Welbeck was on a real high following his breathtaking goal. "I got the ball on the edge of the centrecircle, played a one-two with Manucho, took a touch and just thought 'I'm going to hit it'," he said. www.imanutd.com- h* h, f/ I" ]2 K
"I was relieved to see it hit the back of the net. But I'm not going to lie - I've seen replays of it a few times already."
; |! I, S: }4 J: dwww.imanutd.comBut his call-up for England Under-19s' match against Germany tonight has not impressed Ferguson.www.imanutd.com. l! y! |; Y: v- `5 \
The striker has only just returned to full fitness and the United boss said: "He's still a boy, you have to be careful or you keep getting the same injuries that end up as a big injury."
8 v, D- [- t( P% swww.imanutd.com
* T; a9 H/ q; _" [! z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.=================================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带2 F5 r4 o/ T% w/ T
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 ?  Y; s2 Q: `" M
丹尼维尔贝克很高兴弗格森爵士这个赛季没有将他出租。
  ?2 J, H# j8 iwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com" p; q9 n0 T; C6 p; b) n
这位曼联小将在周末以一记石破天惊的远射攻入了自己的英超处子球,他希望能够留在曼联以证明自己有能力在球队阵容中占据一个位置。
. S# z! B% Z9 Z% j0 K! F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 @) I/ O0 ~3 j/ W" r. ]$ o* v
老爵爷这个赛季出租了坎贝尔、辛普森、卡斯卡特等出色小将,希望给他们稳定的上场时间。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, X3 H, z; z% C. o' w
( n" A0 }; Y- @+ B  X; C5 |
不过下周就要18岁的维尔贝克认为每天在罗纳尔多以及鲁尼这样的球员身边训练也让自己很有进步。9 s" I$ O! ?4 H7 |4 \" q

s4 U2 P, }) F* \曼联在线·球迷地带他说:“能和一线队一起训练是最美妙的事情,相比于被出租踢比赛,我更情愿每天这样训练。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ Y$ j$ t0 @# X( N2 u+ i- d
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& N0 i6 P) s$ P' |6 y% a" g: a
维尔贝克目前很是风光,他的进球非常漂亮,“我在中圈拿球,和马努乔做了一个2过1,然后一触球就决定‘我要射门了’,”他说。www.imanutd.com# L9 R& d/ D4 j% g. {* B' V5 v
曼联在线·球迷地带# W1 C& P! N" |# J0 ^7 |
“看到球入网,我非常高兴,老实说,我已经看了很多遍那个球的重放了。”www.imanutd.com& C( [& J. e$ r6 k, p
www.imanutd.com! X/ P7 S1 R6 |, d4 L* g0 K" o: }7 O
随后他被征召进英格兰U19国家队参加和德国青年队的比赛,不过这让爵爷不太高兴。
" i- D3 R- [% W& S  ^7 s# D# f5 i/ z/ U
维尔贝克目前刚刚康复,弗格森说:“他还是个孩子呢,现在必须要谨慎,老伤不断复发的话那会造成非常严重的结果。”

除了那个进球,没有很特别的表现。

今天是小将系列~~

三个小将都被新帖关注到了.....
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..