曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 弗格森赞扬斯科尔斯的回归 Fergie hails Scholes return

[天空体育] 弗格森赞扬斯科尔斯的回归 Fergie hails Scholes return

$ [$ l# D3 j- l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
* Q* }' q; h  N/ Xwww.imanutd.comSir Alex Ferguson hailed the return to action of Manchester United stalwart Paul Scholes. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: [) c4 W' F+ W  w
The all-action midfielder came on as a substitute in the 5-3 Carling Cup triumph over Blackburn - his first appearance in two months because of a knee problem. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( x  K! t- E  ]' V# a* E1 y
And Ferguson was understandably delighted to have the 34-year-old back at his disposal.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: E( T  z2 ^$ U
"It is like having an extra player," said Ferguson.曼联在线·球迷地带5 I! A% c+ J4 X
"The semi-final gives us two extra matches to play and finding dates for the games against Fulham and Wigan is not going to be easy.
* i2 G7 w6 |: \5 q: v7 I - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"But the good thing is we have a big strong squad who will all be staying with us.
" q: b$ H  Z" jwww.imanutd.com"None of them are going to leave on loan because we are going to need them."曼联在线·球迷地带5 n6 B% u1 H# P9 W

9 A6 q/ E! O( z, A* A; }3 H曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛===========================================================================================================
' k$ G9 e4 Y& ~3 e曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
# h/ ?" i( ]4 k/ T8 B8 ?2 h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森爵士对曼联老将斯科尔斯的回归表现赞不绝口。
, Z3 W/ N2 t+ b$ U- c  G' S  [曼联在线·球迷地带在曼联5-3战胜布莱克本的比赛中,斯科尔斯替补登场,这是在他膝部重伤2个月后首次登场。
! Z  }0 K6 j0 k- k  _/ }" M; jwww.imanutd.com弗格森自然对这位34岁的老将的回归十分高兴。
: B- f3 Q( ^& j5 j3 U“这就如同新引进一名球员,”弗格森说。
( P. U9 p$ V: N8 ?7 x专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“联赛杯半决赛又多了两场比赛,这使得如何安排富勒姆和维根的补赛很让人伤脑筋。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! E1 m2 Z, g3 f- ]) r" g3 P, e
“不过好在我们的阵容庞大,而且十分稳定。
; {  a2 y7 _8 f& D; f曼联在线·球迷地带“任何人都不会在冬季被出租,因为他们都在我的计划之内。”