曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[曼城晚报] 红魔盯上本则马 Reds target French star

[曼城晚报] 红魔盯上本则马 Reds target French star

曼联在线·球迷地带& E7 k0 p6 O1 Q& h) c
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. z: ^& i: D* @- K- `
UNITED have moved to the head of the queue in the chase for French superstar Karim Benzema.
( U/ h4 ~; {& B5 b$ t( |( o5 `Sir Alex Ferguson has kept close tabs on the Lyon striker, considered to be the best player to emerge in France since Zinedine Zidane.www.imanutd.com+ m( h) ^6 J; b8 K, ^/ F5 \
And he has been boosted in his hopes of bringing Benzema to Old Trafford with Real Madrid ready to end their interest in the £40m-rated 20-year-old.www.imanutd.com) o$ g& i: U1 o! a0 w
AC Milan are also interested but with the Italians no longer the major players they once were in the
* e+ f) v8 R, B4 T+ {$ b* Q2 z% b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛transfer market, Benzema's price tag is likely to be prohibitive for them, too.
  y( ^7 L7 f- G4 c" i - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站That leaves United as favourites to lure him away from Lyon, with the player openly stating his admiration for the Premier League and European champions.曼联在线·球迷地带# b$ C  f0 S( m* u7 K
He said: "I have been a Real Madrid fan since a kid, but I also like great clubs such as Milan and United."www.imanutd.com6 N6 ~) a5 Z. x- r
Should Ferguson be given the green light to sign Benzema, it could pave the way for Carlos Tevez to leave Old Trafford.
0 d3 v. J: _, l- h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com7 t! }. h! s& L: m. x" ~
=================================================================================================================
: D9 v# o# ^1 l( n- u曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' b. Q) u/ H# Q% D9 h4 u* @4 q, j
曼联目前在对本则马的争夺中领先。www.imanutd.com# B0 v& F* |9 ]5 w" r
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 ~( v8 d+ g% G7 b
弗格森目前正十分关注这位被称为自齐达内之后法国最好的球员。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- S( f3 A% m0 }* {- l# M" k
曼联在线·球迷地带' R6 W5 g" ?* }- ]( w* }
而皇马已经不再对这位估计身价有4000万镑的20岁球员感兴趣,因此弗格森将他带到老特拉福德的希望大增。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 R4 ^! f! ^5 [$ O$ f6 Y

* s1 x0 M! ^$ l6 @8 ~5 `专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.AC米兰也对他感兴趣,不过意大利人在转会市场上最近不再是主角了,而且本则马的身价对他们来说也是一大障碍。
1 t% @4 i* ]* @4 T, ?8 Q0 [/ |8 J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
1 m" |1 z' Q! M6 W# ?( d; v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.这些都使得曼联成为了本则马下家的最大热门,而球员本人也公开表示了对英超以及欧洲冠军的向往。
7 U1 `. q7 u# S1 k+ q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
9 C" r1 Y  o1 G, l3 t- Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站他说道:“我从小时候就是皇马的球迷,不过我也喜欢像米兰以及曼联这样的大俱乐部。”
: u( D( M4 |# e" ]
2 D9 v* T: d. ?1 D- {1 L/ t曼联在线·球迷地带一旦弗格森真的引进了本则马,那么卡洛斯特维斯的离开也就是板上钉钉的事了。

估计大家宁愿相信曼城 会买benzema。。。。

在曼城晚报网站上这条新闻下面的评论中基本没人相信可以搞到本则马....