曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 卡尔德隆抨击C罗 Calderon blames Ronaldo

[天空体育] 卡尔德隆抨击C罗 Calderon blames Ronaldo

/ x1 C% e, d' z8 q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 x) b5 x& `  K' T$ x0 `0 C4 J1 e
Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has insisted to Sky Sports News that the Cristiano
, r7 m( B9 H& D$ t9 \! f- ~: HRonaldo transfer saga was instigated by the player. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 V) L% Z0 _. |3 P; C# ~
Real and Manchester United clashed over the newly crowned European Footballer of the Year, as the Spanish giants looked to clinch his signature in the summer.
' ^9 R1 {: V# ?" {: [% r- [Sir Alex Ferguson and United chiefs stood firm over Ronaldo and shunned Real at every turn. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 n- T' v1 {1 n. H1 X% _
Now Calderon insists that Real only pursued Ronaldo after the player made it clear he wanted to move to the Santiago Bernabeu.
7 y4 _* {! |7 U2 ~, w! w  A& d7 y"We have left that, it has been a very big story which we didn't provoke," Calderon told Sky Sports News. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." y/ }- J& I$ {* ^, h: }7 {3 s9 T
"The player said he wanted to come here, a dream to come to Real Madrid and we received and we were happy to know that.曼联在线·球迷地带1 c4 i3 R3 h/ W! z: `* n
"After that I talked to Manchester but David Gill was very clear and said they didn't want to sell at all.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 Q8 Y/ b+ e9 ?  b
"We want to have a good relation with all the big clubs in Europe and Manchester is one of the best and I like to have a good relationship with them forever, and they said for the moment no."
4 d2 P. `1 N$ V" Z) x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Calderon added that he thought the media were to blame for much of the Ronaldo situation.
# }( Y, \# d  v+ C7 _0 J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"I know the media in general to give excitement to their readers and listeners and Cristiano Ronaldo is a fantastic player and he has won the golden ball and I congratulate him on that and I wish him the best, anywhere he is going to be in the future."
" N& Q' g/ u  t1 l7 t& b曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' `- R: O0 o9 V3 n$ Y
============================================================================================================ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; y$ \8 p( K4 L. S" L$ Q+ ]

; k7 J  y6 s' o& @  o$ O6 u - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站皇马主席卡尔德隆强调夏天关于C罗的转会闹剧完全是球员本人搞起来的。- S# Z1 ^# w8 c0 g

8 i: w$ o7 Z- n- Q# h5 _皇马和曼联整个夏天都在为了新科欧洲足球先生而争斗,西班牙俱乐部希望能够得到这位球员。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." s3 L/ u6 Q+ r- O( e- Q6 k
www.imanutd.com0 N( x( r" e1 F) k' @( U. R
而弗格森爵士和曼联高层一直坚定地拒绝着皇马。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) C" q0 Q3 y! k$ w9 G

6 X! Q6 U/ p) P  z: T: W3 N7 u曼联在线·球迷地带现在,卡尔德隆强调,皇马只是在罗纳尔多表示希望转会之后才开始追求的。曼联在线·球迷地带; S) n% ~# y' o5 p* {' P8 O* X
www.imanutd.com' B1 X* p( v) I3 [" t; j8 m
“整个故事十分复杂,但这并不是我们引起的。”卡尔德隆说。
. v  Z$ o- H3 W7 g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 v3 A. O! c0 Z/ L1 x' U; f* H
“球员先说自己想来的,他说他梦想来皇马,我们知道这条消息当然很高兴,专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( l* [0 s: n* J7 I1 O" D
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." C, h  f4 }! P+ m5 G* [3 l
“之后我和曼联进行了交流,不过他们的CEO吉尔很坚定地表示球队不会出售C罗。
+ B$ e" H0 k5 C! c; {; Xwww.imanutd.com" v" t" z, l" W: R* q
“我们一直希望和欧洲所有豪门都保持良好关系,曼联是其中最好的一个,我希望能和曼联永远是朋友,而当时他们拒绝了我。”曼联在线·球迷地带7 r6 ~# T: L- f  Q' P9 S
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" @, p: U1 h) f, d
卡尔德隆同时补充,他认为媒体在整个事件中也应受到谴责。www.imanutd.com, B. W7 y/ M1 |; v! j% f3 b: Y

/ J, A# k) a5 _% c: s7 u4 J% d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我知道媒体希望让读者兴奋起来……C罗是一个伟大的球员,他赢得了金球奖,我祝贺他,也希望无论他以后在哪都会是最好的球员。”

吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸