曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 红魔为战斗做好准备 Reds prepared for battle 

[官网] 红魔为战斗做好准备 Reds prepared for battle 

& R1 J7 m+ h) q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ B1 Q5 l+ l7 G. q  B1 m
Sir Alex Ferguson is under no illusions as to the stern test awaiting the newly-crowned world champions at Stoke City's Britannia Stadium.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* ^1 n( {% g  P$ `. f6 {
The Reds travel to the west midlands on Boxing Day, fully expecting to be faced by a vociferous
3 j& y1 X, h: b7 T. n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.crowd and a team scrapping for every ball.
3 t' {/ B5 d) L! ?' v曼联在线·球迷地带"I’ve been to the Britannia Stadium for quite a few games over the years, and there’s always that really hot atmosphere," the manager told his pre-match press conference.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. Y7 b- j0 G( B5 h9 E! p1 X+ q
"They are really passionate down there, and you have to deal with that. You could be going to Sunderland, Newcastle or Anfield, they’re similar situations you have to deal with."
. S. w* K3 X3 u/ G; b# a; P曼联在线·球迷地带The Potters have made a solid start to life in the Premier League, taking 20 points from 18 games, but are still mired in a tight relegation battle - and Sir Alex admits the ante has been upped by the bottom half of the division this season.
% F- J8 ~3 n3 x+ T, R4 q& d! N曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We expect Stoke to fight for everything because if you look at the bottom of the league, there are 10 teams separated by seven points," he said. "It’s the tightest I can remember.曼联在线·球迷地带3 Q0 ^8 I" ~0 I
"Last year the difference between the fourth-bottom and bottom place was 14 points, so it’s a change. This season, teams at the bottom may need well over 40 points to guarantee safety, and we always say that 40 points is the safety margin."曼联在线·球迷地带1 f! \5 k1 x, u
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; S  m; |6 A  B, d# n5 ?) w4 u5 [
===================================================================
7 J! i8 [2 A5 W3 v# B0 C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; P7 D  e: C1 b$ a: q. L8 S
弗格森爵士带领新科世界冠军理智面对周五和斯托克城在不列颠尼亚球场的比赛。
! y% y# \4 L, N. w/ d* {' _ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
5 r& x( `- o- U' z" t1 W% p% {
曼联将会在节礼日前往斯托克城,面对他们的将会是狂热的球迷以及每球必争的对手。
0 \. `5 o" u9 G. a - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, z/ h# ]; m7 \/ h7 A
“我之前去过不列颠尼亚球场打过几次比赛,那里的氛围总是十分狂热,”弗格森在赛前的新闻发布会上说。' `7 F' Q1 r! ^# y. j

9 z. q/ G$ W/ {0 j曼联在线·球迷地带“球迷们充满激情,你不得不努力应付,在桑德兰、纽卡斯尔和利物浦,情况也比较类似。”
. h* e$ F$ N: o3 T! \, G6 W曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 C( c  n* B6 L& W! `
斯托克城在过去的18场比赛中得到了20分,还算不错,不过依然要为保级苦苦挣扎,而弗格森也认为本赛季积分榜后几名的争夺将会十分激烈。$ Y* z. w+ U) z, G
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* d, s6 Y9 p* @" [6 k' K
“我们知道,斯托克城将会每球必争,看看积分榜吧,后10名的球队差距最多只有7分,”他说,“这是我记忆中最为激烈的一次。
$ \- U2 i# x' g3 `2 ^! o( ~8 w
, i  x0 n+ J1 W( bwww.imanutd.com“上个赛季,倒数第四和最后一名的差距是14分,这次则发生了变化,或许这些球队需要高于40分的成绩才能保级,要知道,以往40分时足够保级的了。”