曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 塞尔维亚双星正式加盟曼联 Serbians to join United

[官网] 塞尔维亚双星正式加盟曼联 Serbians to join United

4 t: |; @5 b- @  i, U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; }  o" F3 X3 O+ c2 p
United is pleased to announce it has reached an agreement with Partizan Belgrade and the players for Zoran Tosic and Adem Ljajic to join the club.曼联在线·球迷地带! R* h2 c% z5 l' e" ]' C
Tosic, 21, will sign with immediate effect and wear the no.14 shirt, while an agreement is in place for 17-year-old striker Ljajic to remain with Partizan for the rest of 2009.
5 @# D7 }# p: T; o1 ?# t - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站A press conference will be held next week, once the necessary paperwork has been filed with the relevant football authorities.
, z: O# a, J: k) n% ?! Z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sir Alex Ferguson gave his reaction to the signings at his Friday press conference and also confirmed United will not to be doing any more transfer business in January.
1 J" n: A- B, V6 i2 s+ [4 e"Tosic joins us immediately, his work permit is through; Ljajic will join us next year, " revealed the boss. "Tosic is a young wide left player. We like wide players at this club.
% q; O( ^! T. a6 f/ M曼联在线·球迷地带"We've been watching him for over a year. Our scout in that area has been telling us about him for quite a while. He's now a regular in the Serbian national team. Hopefully he does well.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% w) \( ~) V+ s% M- L3 O: S* k  _" h! h
"We'll give him time. He's not played since December 10 so he'll need time to adjust and get used to the tempo of our game and also the training.
  P9 v5 e) A; D! L" ^" o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"That's the end of the transfer business for Manchester United this season. There definitely won't be anything else in January."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& u/ }8 Y6 ]5 j  {
/ A6 s# I% X8 {0 v8 {; S- ?
=======================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& `- W: r; ~4 y3 t* b( H/ k
曼联在线·球迷地带6 X& b: o' B- x1 R" K6 x
曼联很高兴地宣布,俱乐部已经和贝尔格莱德游击队以及他们的球员托西奇和拉贾季奇达成转会协议。
$ s; o& Y- X/ z9 c7 g" c3 Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

6 `3 I8 t0 }* y/ m5 B# ^# c- L" kwww.imanutd.com21岁的托西奇将会马上加盟俱乐部,身披14号球衣,而17岁的拉贾季奇将会在游击队继续度过2009年。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. V! `8 M- T0 g' X# T
曼联在线·球迷地带" W: u3 D( r5 g
下周将会举行新闻发布会,届时,所有的转会手续将会完成。
. m" L1 c: o8 {5 Z2 m$ s$ w4 S1 t& Z曼联在线·球迷地带# S6 f' d  M: Z* ~; |$ x
在周五的新闻发布会上,弗格森爵士确认此事,并证实球队在1月转会期不会再有其他动作。
( z7 ?) W6 p0 G0 @! [  w! |专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 o- s- e7 P% \- S6 r# s0 k! q曼联在线·球迷地带“托西奇将会马上加入我们,他的劳工证申请已经通过了。拉贾季奇将会在明年加盟,”弗格森透露,“托西奇是一名主打左路的年轻球员,我们俱乐部很亲睐这样的球员。曼联在线·球迷地带" S/ v0 L' ^! X' l% z: v% \
( \, ~* Q! u3 I4 e) [' ^
“我们已经观察他一年多了,我们在那里部署的球探时常提到他,现在,他已经是塞尔维亚国家队的常客了,希望他顺利。5 T7 x$ l4 B9 E+ F& s
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' H  X4 `( O1 e/ B0 H3 f) \
“我们将对他保持耐心,自从12月10日以来他就没有参加比赛了,所以他需要时间调整,习惯于我们的风格以及训练。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" B# L# d9 U4 \" v
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 y& q! r6 j2 w$ x
“这是俱乐部本赛季最后的转会动作了,1月份将不再有任何其他引进。”