曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 卡里克:不为自己是否进球焦心 Carrick: Goals don't bother me

[官网] 卡里克:不为自己是否进球焦心 Carrick: Goals don't bother me

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 l; n2 s& Z5 A0 f( y
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# F4 C5 T5 [. h& l/ \# T
Michael Carrick is not worried that he has only scored twice for United this season because he knows he brings more to the side than just goals.9 B  o$ q- S, h: n6 c3 k
The midfielder’s two strikes so far came in the home wins over Hull and Stoke, but his overall performances for the Reds have earned widespread praise.曼联在线·球迷地带0 \( }/ V# M- s" V& G) Y
"It would be nice to score more and who would say any different?" said Carrick. "But I never set myself a target at the start of a season. Different games dictate how you play and you accept that. I am not really too fussed who scores as long as we win.曼联在线·球迷地带& k  ~- ?" H  G1 M: k2 E
"I know you can point to people like (Frank) Lampard and (Steven) Gerrard but they are different players. There have been plenty of great midfielders who haven't scored goals.
( _1 a' N6 v) |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"You just have to judge each individual on what they bring to the team and I am happy doing what I am doing at the moment."www.imanutd.com- z  V# @' E7 ?
Carrick is set to win his 16th England cap against Spain on Wednesday night, having won favour with Fabio Capello again after initially being overlooked by the Italian.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 h1 L! x  @. K, a6 `2 V  e
And the 27-year-old insists he was always confident that by producing the goods for United, he would return to the international fold.
% H/ p* h9 q6 D; y( C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."It goes without saying I wanted to be in the squad but when I wasn't selected there was no point moaning and sulking about it," said Carrick.
/ {( y$ H% P$ j6 E$ p5 V( L曼联在线·球迷地带"I always knew that if I played consistently well for United then I would be picked. I didn't lose any sleep about it because it wasn't something I could control. Now the hard part is staying there."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, n$ L+ V/ |2 D+ w0 t
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; o: V: `& _& ^  D! b( H
===========================================================================================================
# n& I' M# s+ |' swww.imanutd.com
  u3 a, E% E$ e+ r6 D% _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.迈克尔卡里克目前仅仅为曼联打进了2球,不过他并不为此担心,他知道自己对球队有着其他更大的作用。www.imanutd.com# |6 c; _6 F7 d3 K* h0 W8 r' h
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) I5 H' {2 o/ G" w) O) ^; C
这位中场球员的两粒进球非别是主场对阵胡尔城和斯托克城时进的,而他代表曼联的表现已经获得了各方的赞誉。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 _$ ?8 s. j! d4 ~+ t  y- a

' X8 |4 }$ t! `1 {% K) A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“如果能够进更多的话,当然很好,这是共识,”卡里克说,“不过我从没有在赛季开始的时候定下什么目标,不同的比赛有着不同的打法,只要我们能够进球,我不在乎到底是谁在进球。
) c8 H( G1 E1 s* n2 m曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." G- Z6 E" c8 G: G. ]9 o
“我知道人们希望前卫都像兰帕德和杰拉德那样,不过他们是另外类型的球员,还有很多其他的中场球员,他们并不是经常进球。曼联在线·球迷地带* D. }* n* M$ S+ M5 X- f

2 Q2 i- k  B6 z# T2 p) G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“评价一名球员,应该看看他给球队带来了什么,而我对我自己目前的工作感到满意。”
, p9 S, g. j* Hwww.imanutd.com
- {# O% e$ |5 W) Q: X2 Xwww.imanutd.com卡里克在周三晚上将会第16次代表英格兰出场,对阵西班牙,他最初被卡佩罗忽略,不过现在又重新受到赏识。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 T( j5 B: Y9 L+ d
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) W, N, s/ D- M' ^: h# U5 i
卡里克强调,通过代表曼联时的表现。他一直很有信心能够重回国家队。
. p& x- T, o: y4 U! U% m曼联在线·球迷地带
& w. N7 T5 q% v. h' O6 @ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“当然我一直希望入选国家队,不过当我落选的时候,懊恼或者生闷气也是没有意义的。”卡里克说。! ~" s: V" o& m/ y/ W) E+ Y
www.imanutd.com+ e0 U3 e  s. f
“我很清楚,当我能够持续的为曼联表现出色的话,我一定会入选,我不会为此有什么焦虑,这不是我所能够控制的,现在,最难的工作时保持住,稳定在国家队。”