曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【天空体育】 卡里克:曼联找回状态 Carrick - United back in form

【天空体育】 卡里克:曼联找回状态 Carrick - United back in form

! E3 k' f! |+ ]5 b2 k3 t* @www.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com: W' z5 w& t9 Y" V$ h
Michael Carrick is hoping that Manchester United's season is once again on track after their poor run of form over the past month. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  ?9 h# a( O7 ?) n
United lost two games in a row during March, including a 4-1 home defeat to title challengers Liverpool that has triggered a series of laboured displays ever since.
9 N7 U4 M. u, o' T& y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But, after securing a morale boosting UEFA Champions League victory over Porto at the Estadio do Dragao - the first English side to do so - Carrick believes that his team-mates have finally regained their focus.www.imanutd.com+ `/ M' [4 b2 D0 ?& S
"If it was the case that we'd got complacent then it definitely isn't now," Carrick declared to The Guardian.曼联在线·球迷地带* d) h$ ^4 N2 |7 y/ w' e2 i
"We have had a big wake-up call over the last few weeks and we know there is no more room for error. That is probably a good thing because we are very focused again, determined not to let it slip. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% g/ ?: F% T% I+ n
"It was terrible for us to lose the way we did against Liverpool, but you still have to look at the bigger picture. We lost two games. It was a blip. But we are still in a terrific position."3 K) W3 I! w$ F4 n8 Y( h- c
Before United resume Premier League action though, they will look to book their place in the FA Cup final with a win over Everton on Sunday.
$ d2 E: b6 e, n8 m5 t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Carrick has come close to FA Cup glory before, only to see United lose out narrowly to Chelsea in the 2007 final - a disappointment that he will want to put right this year.www.imanutd.com1 ^0 e  @" l4 h# P
"It is something I have been desperate to win for as long as I can remember," the 27-year-old added.
* d$ B8 P0 ]- y- v* j/ g5 ^1 S& S% u( C2 mwww.imanutd.com"It was always the biggest day of the season when I was growing up - the build-up, everything that surrounded it. I used to spend the whole day in front of the telly. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 E0 k) O+ j, Y7 A7 {/ K$ c
"The Champions League and the Premier League are now both huge, but the tradition and history of the FA Cup is still very special.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ g! d1 B+ Q( `. \: J
"This is a good chance; it is another semi-final and anything can happen now."www.imanutd.com& n8 B8 P% p, w" n. d2 `: w
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 z% }( t+ {/ c+ I! I$ x
=============================================================================================================- E1 c- N2 g7 q+ g; B
曼联在线·球迷地带) m) x. U$ O# a& i+ ]8 n  A$ g
迈克尔卡里克希望曼联能够从上个月低迷的状态中重新回到正常轨道中来。
( n; h1 i$ O0 }  I1 `, Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! G* T1 z+ G3 \7 p6 J
曼联在3月分遭遇了2连败,包括1-4数个冠军竞争对手利物浦,这场比赛也是之后一系列糟糕表现的开端。
2 L; W3 T1 N1 q  }* K曼联在线·球迷地带' o+ C( t# C. Y# M5 B5 m
不过,在欧冠做客葡萄牙的巨龙球场,击败了从未被英格兰球队击败过的波尔图之后,卡里克相信队友们终于找回了状态。
' ]( F* D7 J2 V# i& U4 z4 h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com& V. Z! i+ O4 _1 M( Z7 Q# ~0 i. g
“如果说,之前是因为我们过于骄傲自满的话,现在我们绝不会犯这样的错误了,”卡里克说道。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ b9 [! R: O" R& E) i- Y

- G7 x3 u3 q* U  z3 ~ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“在过去的几周,我们得到了严重的教训,我们清楚,现在没有犯错的空间了,好在我们已经找回了状态,并不会再让它溜走了。& U& a; ?* z, i: E

+ P3 G' x4 e1 T“那样输给利物浦真是非常可怕,但是人应该着眼于全局,我们输掉了两场比赛,但是目前我们的排名依然很不错。”
% z+ z+ Q+ w0 x; p" _( r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 o$ y" T  [1 o( |0 U
在曼联重新开始争取卫冕英超之前,他们要在足总杯的比赛中周日对阵埃弗顿队。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' G5 a# L# J' H
曼联在线·球迷地带5 g* J: H9 ^* i2 K: E" R) E: H8 Y
卡里克曾经距离足总杯非常近——在2007年,他随曼联队在决赛中惜败给了切尔西队——他希望今年能够弥补这个遗憾。7 F. b& V+ i7 e2 Q/ W4 `# P

( K% S; \, x5 k! g/ w- b  o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“足总杯一直是我想要获得的荣誉,”27岁的卡里克说。
! m9 T  ?4 T9 u: S4 J6 u  P* n曼联在线·球迷地带9 p1 G) z, p3 M  D4 Y9 x
“在我成长的过程中,足总杯的比赛都是十分重大的,我经常整天在电视前面看球。曼联在线·球迷地带: p; q3 s; o' B- M5 }" K$ k6 f
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% k% ^- Q  _" p4 S& C
“欧冠和英超在当今都十分重要,不过传统以及历史,让足总杯一直占据着特殊的位置。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 Z9 t% m( `) C
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# m! @) ?. E% P2 K1 v8 W* _& f) J
“现在我们机会不错,马上要打半决赛了,什么都有可能发生。”