曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

) v0 y2 C, q3 B% k4 @6 z
曼联在线·球迷地带: f3 N9 S6 O' A  B6 h
Manchester United veteran Paul Scholes remains determined to impress his manager and is not looking for the chance to put his feet up.
5 B" B9 M5 M& p* C+ z- }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Scholes, who turns 35 in November, has been enjoying a renaissance in form in recent weeks and ran the midfield in Saturday's 2-0 win at Stoke City.
+ A( S& j) t2 f/ x1 G6 Z7 C, i曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He has been used on a more rotational basis by Sir Alex Ferguson over the past couple of seasons and has also occupied a deeper role in the team.
# `* [8 a8 ]3 ^/ D8 k$ d9 |- |3 Jwww.imanutd.comHowever, the former England international still has the bit between his teeth despite the club's occasional desire to wrap him in cotton wool.曼联在线·球迷地带! K' r3 N9 {, i2 S
"You still want to impress, but the coaches are always asking how you feel and whether you want to take a day off here or there," said Scholes. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" ~$ I5 m5 J4 u$ C; V4 Q" W
One area that Scholes is looking to improve is his goal tally, having scored only six times over the past two years.www.imanutd.com  O4 Y! h$ ~' d& I, e7 ]
He added: "My goals have dried up a bit in recent years and I'd like to get back scoring a few.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., N; u/ ]* R' m! F, r# ^
"When I was younger, I used to get forward a lot more than I do now.
( `; _/ \$ a# I3 Jwww.imanutd.com"I think the manager expects me to stay in the middle of the park nowadays and pass to the players who can go forward and score.  |* s9 B" Z0 q: C) i. U
"I'd still like to get forward every now and then and chip in, but you just have to play however the manager wants you to play."
! z; k; M- v7 _8 U( B/ ]3 E4 s) w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Scholes also revealed that he is going to explore the possibility of going into coaching when he eventually calls time on his glittering career.
) l; Y. `  ?, H% W4 }曼联在线·球迷地带"I'm going to give coaching a go and see how it goes," said Scholes. "I'll probably start looking at that in the next couple of weeks and see how I feel doing that."
, k4 n5 Y, x9 {5 v- K/ O3 P曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
! n# |! n  b3 Q% t2 l================================================================================================
' \3 H# m0 O0 ~0 {" m7 b - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
1 M% T) v; @% ]+ Y( H% S曼联在线·球迷地带曼联老将斯科尔斯依然有着决心去奉献吸引眼球的表现,他还不想着退役的事情。
. Q( ~; g1 x8 k% Kwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带, E9 J8 J- o3 Z% X0 T
在11月,斯科尔斯就将35岁了,不过却在近几周如同返老还童一般,特别是上一场,在2-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中,他完全控制了中场。
: K  ^/ e" M4 d+ f& B1 Jwww.imanutd.com
6 d1 r  D9 @/ f0 I6 V3 e - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站在近几年,他进入了弗格森的轮换体制,而且位置也更为靠后。但是,他继续征战的决心从未变过。
  Y1 }* w" J4 M5 E6 |) X4 lwww.imanutd.com
: Z% I: Q/ s" X - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我依然想要出彩,但是教练经常问我的感受,还问我想不想休息一两场。”斯科尔斯说。
9 K5 ?, K9 B9 [曼联在线·球迷地带
. `0 M7 R. y6 [# D' e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.斯科尔斯希望能够多进些球,在过去两年,他仅仅打入了6个球。曼联在线·球迷地带+ t. v+ a- B3 P: x

1 h8 p9 _: @- m' |  O. Z斯科尔斯补充道:“近些年,我的进球有些少,希望我可以有所恢复。”曼联在线·球迷地带$ \7 K7 w% q7 W7 s) [; ^$ s( g

) v6 f+ c2 g( I1 n& E. g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“当我还年轻的时候,我比现在更乐于前插。”www.imanutd.com3 i6 |) @% J+ {2 R  L

( U. E% A0 ]9 v; k' R0 ^. n3 ]2 bwww.imanutd.com“我认为,现在教练希望我更多地留在中场,为前锋们输送炮弹。”
8 \8 ^5 B( i- w  l5 {* C: F# y; l3 q( u; j
“我依然喜欢向前,但是你必须要服从教练的安排。”
/ d0 S  [5 {9 x& A2 b. Y
+ z. C$ \) X4 t+ a同时,斯科尔斯也透露自己将会在退役之后考虑加入教练行业。曼联在线·球迷地带8 V, d3 y+ ~3 r1 l; ~$ G: L6 ^

5 a: {0 y/ v) E9 B3 Y. U0 Q: \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我将会试着做教练,看看情况如何,”斯科尔斯说道,“接下来几周我就会试着开个头,找找感觉。”

二老今年大爆发啦!希望他们都能在踢几年,还有加队