曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

/ k' c$ N3 e, M5 b1 D曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: R" V. p4 C- I3 W6 x
Manchester United veteran Paul Scholes remains determined to impress his manager and is not looking for the chance to put his feet up.
; |6 V6 _( J$ M; S8 E7 P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Scholes, who turns 35 in November, has been enjoying a renaissance in form in recent weeks and ran the midfield in Saturday's 2-0 win at Stoke City.
2 f8 U/ K6 u  @ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站He has been used on a more rotational basis by Sir Alex Ferguson over the past couple of seasons and has also occupied a deeper role in the team.
  v" ?1 c' L7 x; ?! z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛However, the former England international still has the bit between his teeth despite the club's occasional desire to wrap him in cotton wool.曼联在线·球迷地带/ g8 z! }. ~4 S/ E4 H1 W( ?$ E6 {, j
"You still want to impress, but the coaches are always asking how you feel and whether you want to take a day off here or there," said Scholes.
1 D5 j: o3 R, F! c5 A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛One area that Scholes is looking to improve is his goal tally, having scored only six times over the past two years.www.imanutd.com+ ]0 P& q3 L  R
He added: "My goals have dried up a bit in recent years and I'd like to get back scoring a few. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, C: Q- _: K! X' T! B2 O, \
"When I was younger, I used to get forward a lot more than I do now.
9 ^5 B! n! R: z! u0 v! g5 ]www.imanutd.com"I think the manager expects me to stay in the middle of the park nowadays and pass to the players who can go forward and score.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% y) Z& a. G3 Z  q
"I'd still like to get forward every now and then and chip in, but you just have to play however the manager wants you to play."
" D1 p. l- d( \4 `7 Z/ a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Scholes also revealed that he is going to explore the possibility of going into coaching when he eventually calls time on his glittering career.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 |, R: s/ Z* T. t; I# m' ]: f
"I'm going to give coaching a go and see how it goes," said Scholes. "I'll probably start looking at that in the next couple of weeks and see how I feel doing that."
4 L- [! X; @4 y' n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
3 ]* q5 U; Z5 Uwww.imanutd.com================================================================================================www.imanutd.com, T& v8 R2 ?4 n5 f, A

0 r& P8 G1 t9 Y9 jwww.imanutd.com曼联老将斯科尔斯依然有着决心去奉献吸引眼球的表现,他还不想着退役的事情。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 D/ a, n" w0 C* x9 g

/ f. v: u! ~8 t% e4 a$ ^& n - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站在11月,斯科尔斯就将35岁了,不过却在近几周如同返老还童一般,特别是上一场,在2-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中,他完全控制了中场。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& H+ ?7 |6 `5 M  ~- a  Q

9 E! P" f' C8 g" x- X" S3 ?在近几年,他进入了弗格森的轮换体制,而且位置也更为靠后。但是,他继续征战的决心从未变过。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 w% E6 h0 ]1 \  b6 l
www.imanutd.com! `0 K1 G8 V  {8 ^3 x- u. d
“我依然想要出彩,但是教练经常问我的感受,还问我想不想休息一两场。”斯科尔斯说。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% B& i! L1 K. K% y* M6 n5 L/ i) e9 o1 D4 e
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ ?8 s5 A. Y/ {
斯科尔斯希望能够多进些球,在过去两年,他仅仅打入了6个球。曼联在线·球迷地带. `) o2 X) }9 z  B

: X% K& T5 G$ R0 [: ?www.imanutd.com斯科尔斯补充道:“近些年,我的进球有些少,希望我可以有所恢复。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* ^, a& p0 h5 K" o3 E
曼联在线·球迷地带$ m6 ?" F" a+ M
“当我还年轻的时候,我比现在更乐于前插。”
# t# w8 [% A2 w  K - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; T; A" F' D* w" Q# N# i' l
“我认为,现在教练希望我更多地留在中场,为前锋们输送炮弹。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 H# l  L) {0 J3 ?! g) a. L
www.imanutd.com1 O3 ^* T$ B1 N/ y. K- T
“我依然喜欢向前,但是你必须要服从教练的安排。”曼联在线·球迷地带7 W( U0 ^' D( V
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! K) E2 U; u6 J% ~$ k+ Q' F
同时,斯科尔斯也透露自己将会在退役之后考虑加入教练行业。
6 b" z0 W# ~+ e& [& d- D7 A; Xwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& d7 Z4 t8 w! I( L
“我将会试着做教练,看看情况如何,”斯科尔斯说道,“接下来几周我就会试着开个头,找找感觉。”