曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Middlesbrough defender Jonathan Woodgate has jumped to the defence of Cristiano Roanldo after claims that the Manchester United star dived to win a penalty in Monday’s clash between the two sides. www.imanutd.com9 r& c) j" d8 l# G9 c3 D2 F

; F9 q3 q% F. r  h2 a1 w; l曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The Portuguese winger converted the spot-kick after going down under a challenge from Woodgate as United defeated Boro 1-0 to progress through to the FA Cup semi-finals.
. Q/ ]9 Z( X5 @) C% Z曼联在线·球迷地带! J6 C. P  r# N; r1 {2 l
"I don't know if it was a penalty but Ronaldo is a very clever player, one of the best in the world," said Woodgate.
: H2 S) V7 z( A4 o5 L& W% I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
, j# X; v) p& T9 q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
  e7 g6 G4 G+ F2 y: W& y  } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Whether it was a penalty or not I don't know, I couldn't honestly tell myself. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ x7 ^  ?5 e! F) y

, E' P! ?! {7 p+ z! h8 O% ?& q+ I' v, `www.imanutd.com"But I don't think he dived so you can't blame him.
& E; r! q+ m# i- s( ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
4 V) n$ d! e% ^; A% E* \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"He's a fantastic player. There is a touch of genius in him and to be fair, he lights up the Premiership."
8 p) ^# e5 A8 G( ~8 g/ J6 E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
% l9 F+ _/ h" x( Y曼联在线·球迷地带Now that Boro’s hopes of silverware are over, Woodgate has urged his team-mates to concentrate on finishing as high up in the table as possible.
; E( N% e6 v9 ^/ u9 y* O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
1 c% K& W2 h( `4 B4 fwww.imanutd.com"The challenge for us is to win as many games as we can," he added.
# v% _1 X' M3 n2 @: M曼联在线·球迷地带曼联在线·球迷地带! {' e, h7 D* T( }1 M& @% I
"We don't want the season to fizzle out on the back of one penalty. www.imanutd.com2 J) x+ X3 C" F
曼联在线·球迷地带" C( W' g$ I2 @5 B
"There's a Uefa Cup spot to go for. If we keep winning we can get it." www.imanutd.com& q1 e6 P! `) ?6 a5 Y

# |* r- A1 f7 P曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
( T* g# p( c- L. U  M米堡后卫伍德盖特终于站了出来为C罗辩护,因为大家都觉得C罗在对抗米堡所攻进的点球是以假摔得回来的。
8 f' p) x0 V! p( o# v8 e- q/ g  r曼联在线·球迷地带葡萄牙球星C罗在被伍德盖特踢到后,踢进了过后的点球,这球也协助曼联以1-0击败米堡。/ N. [  q0 ]; B) E( d
伍德盖特说:"我不知道那是不是一个点球,但C罗是个很聪明的球员,也是世界上最佳的。 那是不是一个点球,老实说我也不知道。但C罗没有假摔,这你不能怪他。 他是个太好的球员了,是个天才,他的到来使英超变得更精彩!"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

Woodgate is doing something that not usual, for that I clap for him. He was right, CR wasn't diving.
曼联一路高歌前进!MOFland:http://hi.baidu.com/mofland