曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Middlesbrough defender Jonathan Woodgate has jumped to the defence of Cristiano Roanldo after claims that the Manchester United star dived to win a penalty in Monday’s clash between the two sides. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ o6 |1 b  u7 F8 q! g
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' d3 ~  H, |# q" B+ ?) ~
The Portuguese winger converted the spot-kick after going down under a challenge from Woodgate as United defeated Boro 1-0 to progress through to the FA Cup semi-finals.6 E# f: d" r* c6 d
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* U3 ]/ Q' ?5 z" D" }
"I don't know if it was a penalty but Ronaldo is a very clever player, one of the best in the world," said Woodgate.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 |5 ~6 a; H: z4 K+ K5 w  V: [

. j' }' r( |. j4 m6 G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
7 K9 O2 e- B6 l0 a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Whether it was a penalty or not I don't know, I couldn't honestly tell myself.
7 {# u5 P* M9 a) D8 U4 W2 c专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' ^& [5 r$ c5 [3 d8 E# x' K
"But I don't think he dived so you can't blame him.
: t- r6 Z* v4 Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# n$ L/ x- \! O$ S) P1 |8 L
"He's a fantastic player. There is a touch of genius in him and to be fair, he lights up the Premiership."
7 y; w) W5 `  f! @" u+ a- a4 G0 e$ C& U5 |) {4 R! e
Now that Boro’s hopes of silverware are over, Woodgate has urged his team-mates to concentrate on finishing as high up in the table as possible.
7 j  F. c  Z! U  ~. G2 `* X9 z$ f
+ C: f* T: |% ~/ x( {) J"The challenge for us is to win as many games as we can," he added. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% F! X' i  |; |1 t. X: ~3 D  l

% b6 @  t0 D9 a. ^- a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."We don't want the season to fizzle out on the back of one penalty. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ g! a% A8 ^- {( Z

* x3 n0 q% ]) F7 ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"There's a Uefa Cup spot to go for. If we keep winning we can get it."
* E& d& k( Y/ G! _) p - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
( s' ]1 D" Z" N$ `1 g! B, ^4 Dwww.imanutd.com
8 f# y6 ?4 B: a( m0 O* R6 k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.米堡后卫伍德盖特终于站了出来为C罗辩护,因为大家都觉得C罗在对抗米堡所攻进的点球是以假摔得回来的。
( ~: @- f7 i$ s% C) {曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛葡萄牙球星C罗在被伍德盖特踢到后,踢进了过后的点球,这球也协助曼联以1-0击败米堡。
# S; {  ~6 b* {  S5 |专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.伍德盖特说:"我不知道那是不是一个点球,但C罗是个很聪明的球员,也是世界上最佳的。 那是不是一个点球,老实说我也不知道。但C罗没有假摔,这你不能怪他。 他是个太好的球员了,是个天才,他的到来使英超变得更精彩!"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

Woodgate is doing something that not usual, for that I clap for him. He was right, CR wasn't diving.
曼联一路高歌前进!MOFland:http://hi.baidu.com/mofland