曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Middlesbrough defender Jonathan Woodgate has jumped to the defence of Cristiano Roanldo after claims that the Manchester United star dived to win a penalty in Monday’s clash between the two sides. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 J' ]& P0 [  u1 Z* \& [
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! E: H5 D2 d- f7 I
The Portuguese winger converted the spot-kick after going down under a challenge from Woodgate as United defeated Boro 1-0 to progress through to the FA Cup semi-finals.
( t# `: s) \  g  `& D - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# O8 {7 a9 @0 k
"I don't know if it was a penalty but Ronaldo is a very clever player, one of the best in the world," said Woodgate.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 y1 E2 i+ m& |- h# R0 C
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! G- O: a+ {0 S, }
www.imanutd.com% Y8 q4 E% i# U6 V% o
"Whether it was a penalty or not I don't know, I couldn't honestly tell myself. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 p$ a/ }2 |2 F

8 e" O* d5 Y- L"But I don't think he dived so you can't blame him. - B# P! [- t' p
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ u: {, p! i8 W8 Y
"He's a fantastic player. There is a touch of genius in him and to be fair, he lights up the Premiership."
3 [9 S0 \/ ~$ a1 U% x3 S0 }0 u  w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# n# T) h. {9 P) S
Now that Boro’s hopes of silverware are over, Woodgate has urged his team-mates to concentrate on finishing as high up in the table as possible.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ z8 g/ m: r1 A" \7 R5 m

" ~$ w: K+ s$ H5 \* o+ u! R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."The challenge for us is to win as many games as we can," he added.
2 b6 Z, i0 S- A, u9 k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 _2 C) J/ o# x9 a8 g3 ]) y; h6 ]1 U
"We don't want the season to fizzle out on the back of one penalty. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 A# J  P2 T$ `6 k6 z$ x6 i

; N6 o, ]% u% U' ^, q0 o专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."There's a Uefa Cup spot to go for. If we keep winning we can get it." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" I' r: f$ u# k2 v. G# a
www.imanutd.com" o7 E' c. s( c2 M" w& K* T

6 n" `3 |/ y/ f: S) q* w曼联在线·球迷地带米堡后卫伍德盖特终于站了出来为C罗辩护,因为大家都觉得C罗在对抗米堡所攻进的点球是以假摔得回来的。
1 X9 {7 J! P. X( _葡萄牙球星C罗在被伍德盖特踢到后,踢进了过后的点球,这球也协助曼联以1-0击败米堡。曼联在线·球迷地带! B$ \) Z: D( k" T
伍德盖特说:"我不知道那是不是一个点球,但C罗是个很聪明的球员,也是世界上最佳的。 那是不是一个点球,老实说我也不知道。但C罗没有假摔,这你不能怪他。 他是个太好的球员了,是个天才,他的到来使英超变得更精彩!"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

Woodgate is doing something that not usual, for that I clap for him. He was right, CR wasn't diving.
曼联一路高歌前进!MOFland:http://hi.baidu.com/mofland