曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Middlesbrough defender Jonathan Woodgate has jumped to the defence of Cristiano Roanldo after claims that the Manchester United star dived to win a penalty in Monday’s clash between the two sides.
: y" s2 W0 [0 `7 {* W6 p, s- g曼联在线·球迷地带曼联在线·球迷地带: k2 b% k2 V' t. W  O) ?8 s
The Portuguese winger converted the spot-kick after going down under a challenge from Woodgate as United defeated Boro 1-0 to progress through to the FA Cup semi-finals.
* r( o# N4 Q: W/ m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: u: i7 w9 F/ f+ e/ t) d
"I don't know if it was a penalty but Ronaldo is a very clever player, one of the best in the world," said Woodgate.
+ ~; S% G; E$ r; a( w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' P& N2 U1 L- i) }
www.imanutd.com0 M* n% a$ O" G& D& j, |
"Whether it was a penalty or not I don't know, I couldn't honestly tell myself.
  C8 B$ U' s7 f4 m5 x& C - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- Y/ O6 [6 R' D
"But I don't think he dived so you can't blame him.
' z) ]4 k8 {' T  T0 M, E9 I7 i曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
& m; `7 s& {. i2 J! ^www.imanutd.com"He's a fantastic player. There is a touch of genius in him and to be fair, he lights up the Premiership." 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., [% Z, x; @( I- k

, Q( I6 Z, `+ X* c$ wwww.imanutd.comNow that Boro’s hopes of silverware are over, Woodgate has urged his team-mates to concentrate on finishing as high up in the table as possible.曼联在线·球迷地带. U0 b- y9 m9 L$ U& I
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ k( E6 q7 ~/ a) X6 X; d
"The challenge for us is to win as many games as we can," he added. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 e- z4 H" ]2 T

" c5 ~1 |2 ]8 r: e# U# z0 L, iwww.imanutd.com"We don't want the season to fizzle out on the back of one penalty. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 E9 d9 }/ \2 U" R3 O4 @7 l

- {! L9 u$ {: p/ V0 b5 F, A+ C, u - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"There's a Uefa Cup spot to go for. If we keep winning we can get it." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  N; P3 J$ D* o: D" J8 B
www.imanutd.com4 }4 H  j7 H3 {  W
曼联在线·球迷地带8 `+ l" b8 e! |2 r8 q5 l: R& Z" b
米堡后卫伍德盖特终于站了出来为C罗辩护,因为大家都觉得C罗在对抗米堡所攻进的点球是以假摔得回来的。
/ K( d4 S7 v9 S  ?曼联在线·球迷地带葡萄牙球星C罗在被伍德盖特踢到后,踢进了过后的点球,这球也协助曼联以1-0击败米堡。曼联在线·球迷地带, [8 E' }/ A. w  U8 |
伍德盖特说:"我不知道那是不是一个点球,但C罗是个很聪明的球员,也是世界上最佳的。 那是不是一个点球,老实说我也不知道。但C罗没有假摔,这你不能怪他。 他是个太好的球员了,是个天才,他的到来使英超变得更精彩!"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!