曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[Goal.com] 莫拉蒂:国米可以击败曼联 Inter Can Beat Manchester United - Moratti

[Goal.com] 莫拉蒂:国米可以击败曼联 Inter Can Beat Manchester United - Moratti

9 G$ }* `0 X6 [; E0 {曼联在线·球迷地带
) |6 i  P* b0 a, o9 z4 X0 Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The Nerazzurri chief is confident that his side can eliminate the World and European Champions as he plans a route to the final...曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% N# A5 L) d" b! k4 t% O
The two giants of football will lock horns in February, when they will be fighting for a place in the quarter finals of the Champions League.
1 m% E; N( u- ~! Pwww.imanutd.comAlthough United are the current Champions League holders, Moratti believes there is no reason why his side should fail to achieve their European objectives.
$ _2 N; u0 I3 Q/ c7 R6 }曼联在线·球迷地带"We have a very important game ahead of us and, if it's an examination, then I would prefer to face the toughest opponents," Moratti told La Repubblica. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; H6 m6 Z' _1 C" W
"They (United) are the World Club Champions. It will be a hard game, but we have to get past them in order to secure the trophy.
3 K+ _' L# C  y& \! d4 T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"A great game awaits us and we can do it. We would also have beaten Liverpool last year if we did not lose Ivan Cordoba in the way we did.
# x$ W; _+ v8 q4 i9 g5 F* j; C曼联在线·球迷地带"We have to do more this year and we need to know how to reach the final."曼联在线·球迷地带, z% V% ~$ Y+ N, z6 G( p' F9 a; i4 m5 I) T
Inter have been waiting since 1965 to win the European Cup and many believe that this is their year, even though Barcelona are the bookmakers' favourites to win it.曼联在线·球迷地带: V' E! y8 l, a+ u. U5 G
, ~" g% D9 C, n, I* ]" G
曼联在线·球迷地带, L  V# E2 s+ R! J
==============================================================================================================
# _" \. K1 V/ o% m" r# L$ q曼联在线·球迷地带
) ^8 V! p6 D: t0 B2 a
$ V8 C+ D" m+ K- W" E  Bwww.imanutd.com蓝黑军团的主席相信他们的球队可以干掉新科世俱杯冠军,并杀入决赛。
+ R4 d' S. e1 p. ]/ o. v8 Dwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' ?2 C% b; y8 t  E
两家豪门的对话将在二月份展开,他们将会在冠军杯淘汰赛阶段争夺一个八强名额。
! K& z5 a$ m; C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
+ ?$ p2 F7 _+ q+ ^7 I9 K+ h( kwww.imanutd.com虽然曼联目前是欧冠的卫冕冠军,不过莫拉蒂相信国米没有理由在争夺欧冠的路上失败。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 p/ U) }7 c$ P9 L7 c

6 V) a% |, N  ~  U/ L% j, s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站我们将会进行一场非常重要的比赛,如果要把这看成一种检验成色的话,我更乐于面对最强的对手。”莫拉蒂说。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" F, _: y% P6 m# \4 W
www.imanutd.com. k- I8 ^5 Z' `! W
他们(曼联)是世界冠军,比赛将会很难打,不过我们必须要击败他们,才能夺得冠军。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# e5 }- h' y4 }9 u
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( T# P: v1 b$ E  \
一场伟大的比赛就在眼前,我们可以获胜,就像上个赛季,如果我们没有失去科尔多巴的话,我们本可以击败利物浦的。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" J& r! x. Q0 t7 x/ b. Z

) M1 r% X9 \& j& v2 s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛今年我们要做得更多,我们也清楚如何才能杀入决赛。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ M; t) e, h1 u2 h* Q/ @- J
www.imanutd.com& _" C5 s/ T5 E% O5 M) `
自从1965年以来,国际米兰就没有再获得过欧冠,而在今年,虽然巴萨是最大热门,不过国际自信他们将会笑到最后。