曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【泰晤士报】 马切达遭到抢劫 Federico Macheda robbed in his home

【泰晤士报】 马切达遭到抢劫 Federico Macheda robbed in his home

6 A  ~5 m: g* ~' O* T7 ewww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ O0 E/ V% Y& S- ]# P4 V1 N
Federico Macheda, the Manchester United striker, was robbed in his home, police said. 曼联在线·球迷地带# c: `" ?; a% T7 s3 e6 v
The 17-year-old Italian striker was targeted by two thieves who stole money and jewellery at his home in Washway Road, Sale, at 3.40am yesterday. A friend of Macheda was attacked and suffered minor head injuries during the robbery. % J/ J: a8 ^; c9 d. k! C& R1 j
"Two men stole cash and jewellery from the victims before running out of the house," a spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said. "One man suffered a minor cut to his head in the robbery. Inquiries are ongoing." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 p) k; M1 q) c7 {; [
The police spokesman was unable to confirm reports that the attack was linked to a row earlier in the evening outside a Manchester city centre nightclub. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# `* W5 y# O" @/ c4 ?) m5 U# i
Macheda came to prominence last season by scoring a spectacular stoppage-time winner on his debut against Aston Villa on April 5 and another crucial goal six days later at Sunderland to help United towards the Premier League title.
9 T" b& N+ D' U  o! D6 f) u; rwww.imanutd.com1 W7 B$ Z0 |) c$ E, |: }# v- L1 Q, P
=======================================================================================================
0 E* c" F0 }$ _: b1 x曼联在线·球迷地带
6 E4 d2 r2 K( C$ y* E* Q5 t6 s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛费德里克马切达,曼联的年轻射手,据警方通报,昨天在家遭劫。
. R- f. L) ^+ l/ G' }% x: w) T曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 z# ~$ _" j) |% l% A$ M. D2 m
当地时间凌晨3点40分,17岁的马切达在家里遭到抢劫,2名劫匪抢走了一些现金和首饰,他的一个朋友头部受到轻伤。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 Q" {, ?: a  p9 |. U" _1 Z4 P
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" s8 F$ P- l) d5 [/ h
“2名男性窃取了一些现金和珠宝,随后逃离了房屋,”大曼地区的一名警方发言人说,“一名男性头部有些轻微的伤口,目前我们正在调查。”曼联在线·球迷地带  |: t- q) [8 w1 L7 K) E) p

~2 s$ F+ f- v0 Y' a. |6 I4 ~8 q曼联在线·球迷地带警方没有透露,这次抢劫是否和早前在市中心的一家夜总会中发生的争吵有关。
: I" [; d% I* q+ y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 u9 H( V% Y1 Q: b- T2 d
上个赛季,马切达在对阵阿斯顿维拉的比赛中伤停补时阶段打入制胜球,六天后有在对阵桑德兰的比赛中打入关键入球,从而声名鹊起。